Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Challenge for all Artists

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
TSDZ_President
Zentaku
Gort the mighty
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

A Challenge for all Artists Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 10:24

Alright, I have done this before, but last time it came with... Unfavorable results... Let me start by saying, I can't draw. Really I can't. So I usually ask other people to draw for me. Problem with this of course is that their drawing usually will not fit your minds eye.

Anyway, the drawing I want seen done is my character Tim, Lord of Shadows. Some of you may know him, some probably not, but either way I will provide a detailed description below. Good luck and have fun^^

-----------------------

Tim is 5' 8" with pale skin. He does not have a lot of muscle and is actually rather skinny. He has medium length dirty blond hair that he keeps parted in front of his face, though some stands fall down once and awhile. The rest of his hair is usually kept inside his cloak. His eyes are a dulled sapphire blue.

His cloak is not particularly long, so it only reaches to about his knees, and only during the day does he actually keep it completely closed. Otherwise it is only over his back and arms, showing off the rest of his body. The cloak itself used to be a solid black, but it's fading slightly and has a few rips and tears, most of them being crudely patched up. The cloak also does have a hood which he usually keeps up.

Under his cloak he has basic leather armor that he wears, fitted with hand made knife holders that run throughout the entire piece of armor, though he usually doesn't hold knives in plain view, even Tim can make mistakes. His leather isn't colored any differently from normal leather because of his cloak covering most of it up anyway.

He has large bracers upon his arms made of steel, with long katars hidden within them. He usually keeps his cloak sleeves covering these.

His pants are regular black jean pants that are one size too small.

Last detail, on his face is a steel mask that covers his entire jaw, mouth and nose. The top of the mask rests upon where his cheekbones would be, with the bottom ending under his jaw just before his neck. The mask also reaches back to the ears, but it actually doesn't cover them up. The mask itself is pure black, with many scratches upon it. It was also kept dull and dirty so that it would not reflect light. Around the edge of the mask there would be traces of blood and scaring.

----------------------------

Alright that's about it, if there are any other details that you want to know just let me know and I'll tell them as well as add them here.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 18:36

Might do this in Summer Break, also nice describing your character. I can draw him perfectly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 18:57

Niccce. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with Wink
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 16:56

A Challenge for all Artists Tim10

How's this?
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 19:13

XD funny Gort XD
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 19:20

hey Best, are you going to put my drawing up here?

...after all it IS at YOUR house.....lol
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 19:41

ah!? what happened to my siggy!?
edit: okay it is back... but why did it go away?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:16

Oh yeah lol.
A Challenge for all Artists TimDrawing

There's Ts's drawing of Tim Razz
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:21

He looks a little too stocky doesn't he? I imagined him as the tall, dark and snarky type.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:24

yeah I agree with Kristy... also I thought of him as a more weakly looking guy... and more svelte.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:26

Lol, i might do this much more better than that....he looks like a midget and the Shredder. xD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:54

And he has a small katar Razz Not that I'm comparing sword sizes or anything lol.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:54

hey thanks, guys!

[sarcasm] ...after all, everyone knows for a fact that my drawing is perfect and that I know there's no way I'm not that good of a drawer. [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:55

Awww, don't be sad... It's better then what people have posted so far Razz
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:57

...I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 20:59

lol in all honesty it is way better than what I could do Razz good shot.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 21:02

...pfffff...I can do better anyways...I was just whipping my PINGAS out on this one
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:10

Still, good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:13

....eh....I don't think so...but thank you...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:15

I seen worse, trust me...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:16

...which means you think mine is pretty bad ; )
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:17

No I think yours is ok, you could do better >.>
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:17

TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:22

Lol that was me being blunt come on XD but seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 22:23

:'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for all Artists   A Challenge for all Artists Empty

Back to top Go down

A Challenge for all Artists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next