Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest for the Gem of dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

Quest for the Gem of dreams Empty
PostSubject: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 11:10

first off YAY FIRST PAST POST!!

Ok so the time period is early Renaissance so dress accordingly!

The year is 1305 and rumors have been aroused that on the land of atlantis their exists a Gem, the Gem a dreams. It is said that the whoever holds the gem is granted one wish, but Atlantis has sunk and with it the Gem, or has it? Do you dare to tun with a rag tag group in search of something lost or do you hold on to your chips and keep your feet dry?

PM these plz.

Char sheet.
Name: age:
Race:
Appearance/clothing:
weapons(plz dun go crazy):
abilities(if any)

keep in mind that we'll be on a ship and also anchoring on islands.

Name: age: johnson Klaski
Race: Human
Appearance/clothing: wears a sailors shirt, a hat, and pants.
weapons: sword, and a flintlock pistol.
abilities:
navigation-can always know what direction they are going and thier current location but using the stars and a map and using his knowledge of navigation.
tatical-is smart in combat

Name:Jen age:30
Race: Human
Appearance/clothing: Cloth armor. BLond hair, skinny, with some musles, she has dirt on her face most of the time
weapons(plz dun go crazy): 2 swords, and a crossbow
abilities(if any): none
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 11:45

(BEST DUN DELETE MY DOUBLE POST PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

All is quiet in the sunny port town of Valance. Beging on the west side of england left the town mostly deserted due to the lack of trade routes. On this day you both make your way to the pub for some Ale and hopfully to get a job.

As you enter you see two men behind a table with a sheet of paper. The first man is standing and is a grizzly of a man. tall and built with a scare over his left eye, and his solder length blond hair tied in the back. his blue eyes told of experance. He was wearing black boots and navy slacks. his white long sleveshirt was worne under his navy and white overcoat. at his belt he carried a saber and a flint lock pistol.

The other man was sitting crosslegged with a ben in his left hand looking around. as strong and hard looking as the first man was, was the oppisite of this other man. we wore the same outfit but for the navy and white 3 conner hat that sat above his sholderlength black hair. he was thin and extreamly attractive.

as he looks around his brown eyes seemed to look at your soul rather than at you.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 17:57

Jen trys to ignore him and walks up to the bar counter "One mug of your best ale please"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 18:54

"aye m'lady one mug commen up!" the bartender says with a raspy voice. he fills a mug and then hands it to her. "shall i put this on your tab?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 18:57

She pays for the drink "naw...recently finished a job, got 200 gold for it."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 21:52

"good far u lass" the bartender says. "if your still looken for work these lads are hiring, but you better jump now if ur gana we don't get much work or ships around here yah know. anything else yah need?" the man says cleaning a mug
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 5 Jan 2010 - 22:03

"no thank ye partender" She says, mimicking his accent, she takes a sip of ale and walks over to the two gentlemen "I hear your lookin for a job?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 1:26

the younger one sitting down chuckles at this and then talks with a Italian accent. "i belive you mean you're looking for a job and were looking for workers." as he talks you find your self in a bit of a peacful trance. "But we are just not hirring anyone, we dont want rift raft..." as he says this he sits back a bit, "tell me a little about ur self ma'dam"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:13

"I'm a merc, I work on paycheck to paycheck. What else do you want me to say?"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:34

a young man walks into the bar and sits at the other end of it.

"ile take 1 ale, i cant get drunk or ile be worph shit on the boats travle"

he then plops some coins on the table and slides them over to the bartender.

"you can keep the change"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyWed 6 Jan 2010 - 21:25

to cow:

"Aye thank ye sar" he says had he nads you a mug filled with ale. "boat ride eh? with who?" he asks putting a mug away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to gort:

"hmm well that doens't tell me much beside the fact you are untrustworthy...." The man says looking up to the other man standing, then back at her.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 14:00

"not much is known on who i am shiping with, only to the fact that thier last navigator died of disease so they needed to enlist me to help them know where to go"

he then begins to look down but he is trying to listen in on the 2 other people talking.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 14:01

"ok..erm.....what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 15:02

"well more about you ofcorse... like family ties, faith, likes disslikes and such... and past experances." the man says casualy
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 15:20

"well..I..grew up in an orphanage, my sister died when the orphanage was attacked. I couldn't get a job so I stole a gun and did a few jobs around town. got enough money, bought these cloths, and now I'm here, the closest large city to mine"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 20:42

"are you a beliver in the supernatual?" he asks politly
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 9:31

"some what..." She says, and looks at him like hes just scraped the bottom of the crazy barrel.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 13:08

he stares at her for a little then smiles and pushes the paper toward her. "you'll have to sign if you want to go... i do not know how long this trip may take but U may leave at any time. your wage will be detrimined by how long you stay." at this he places a pen near the paper.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 13:38

As she signs up she reaches into her pocket. An flicks a coin with her face on it to him. "Give that back to me when I return."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 17:44

the man flicks it back. "keep it, and be at the ship on the dock by nightfall." he stands a puts his hand out to be shooken. "you can call me cpt. Mario Manchelli and this is my first mate Jacob Drayke." he says pointing to the other man.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:17

johnson overhearing is very interested.

"i wonder what boat they are riding.....i wonder if it could be the same crazy ship i am about to go on"

he then looks down at his drink.

"ehh thiers dozens of ships what are the chances of that occuring"

he then happily drinks.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 21:36

Jen carefully pushes his hand away from him. "try not to get to attached to me"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:03

mario smiles. "save the fight for it is not with us. remeber not to be late." with that he rolls up the paper and they walk out.

Later you both arrive at the docks thier a few small boats and some men standing about, but not the two from earlier. the sun hasn't set yet.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:42

"what the hell, i know you from the bar, your riding this ship as well!!??"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:46

"yea...looks like the chances of this occuring are more likely than you thought?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for the Gem of dreams   Quest for the Gem of dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for the Gem of dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next