Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Witch's Neophyte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

The Witch's Neophyte Empty
PostSubject: The Witch's Neophyte   The Witch's Neophyte EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 9:26

Going to come back and clean this up, but right now just trying to clean my desktop and get stuff out of the way:

This is Witch!Taylor- Taylor has gone to summer camp for a couple of years, and meets the Witch in the woods. When Annette dies, the Witch moves to the Bay, out behind Captain's Hill, and takes Taylor as her apprentice. Taylor grows confident instead of shrinking into herself, and butterflies continue from there. There may or may not be actual butterflies

witch!Taylor- malls were originally designed to be their own little self-contained apartment-style communities. if we want to go the urban revitalization angle, this might be a thing to do
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

The Witch's Neophyte Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witch's Neophyte   The Witch's Neophyte EmptyTue 1 Jan 2019 - 16:31

I have been wondering for awhile what Taylor's familiar should be (because yeah, it's kind of pointless from a mechanics standpoint but it's great for roleplay), and I kinda wanted to go with a spider just for the memes, but it didn't quite feel right. I could go with an owl, but that still feels kind of cliche.

but today I read that parrots can live to be like 60+, so if you adopt a bird you could potentially be the guardian of an animal that is decades older than you

and i ended up thinking to myself- familiars by nature of their connection are more observant and more intelligent than normal. If Taylor picked up some old-ladybird parrot that's like 50 or something it would be so cool. and THINK OF THE PLUMAGE!

sure it might not be the Best familiar for the north, but Brockton Bay is warm and they have magic so whatever
Back to top Go down

The Witch's Neophyte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: Jade's Sanctum-
Jump to: