Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusting the Shelves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Dusting the Shelves Empty
PostSubject: Dusting the Shelves   Dusting the Shelves EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 0:56

Note to everyone, I will be opening a Bin Sub forum near the bottom that everyone will be capable of seeing. I will be deleting anything beyond a month old that is not in a blog section or the like. I will also be deleting things that have basically lost use. These threads will be seen in that forum for some time. If you want them moved to Good Ol' Times, then Pm me about it. If I get enough, I'll move it. If you're alone in wanting it then I'll be trashing it. I wont be emptying this bin until I get through the entire forum.

This is merely the first Step.

1. Filter Old Content.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Shelves   Dusting the Shelves EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 1:48

As long as it doesn't mess with my lifetime post count, I'm okay with this.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Shelves   Dusting the Shelves EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 1:51

Fine by me, the post counts has been inflated to large numbers and spring cleaning in the fall is always nice.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Shelves   Dusting the Shelves EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 1:51

Naw, it shouldn't mess with that number. Easy way to find out though, post again.

Edit : Fun fact, it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Shelves   Dusting the Shelves Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusting the Shelves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Realphobistan :: News-
Jump to: