Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mine Mind Meandering

Go down 
+6
Bestdragon3
Zentaku
Swindle11
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
The Wanderer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 13:20

huh, weird

I thought it would be more like placing two mirrors facing each other
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 23:54

Monks:

Peace through perfection of the mortal form
And generous amounts of ass-beatings
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 14:24

I wonder if caramel milk is a thing...

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1p60o52.html

huh
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 0:25

Can you imagine working next door to a place that makes swords? Like real, collector and practical use quality, battle-ready swords, knives, and axes? A couple instances come to mind:
First of all, the noise and the smell that would waft over from that place. Metal on metal, smoke, heat, and acid fumes.

Secondly, think of these guys just going about their business, taking pictures and video for advertisements, so all you see is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM

and finally, can you imagine if someone were trying to rob you, and one of these guys just coming outside with one of those monstrous greatswords in his hands?

makes me want to go find one of these places and just go around and seriously ask people if it's any different having a workshop next door than having any other business there
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 21:45

I love how I get back from a run and take a shower
and then I plan to do something actually productive, like get something to eat, or take a nap to catch up on my missed sleep

And what do I do?

Sit on Tumblr, and then binge half of Shikabane Hime.

good job, self. Good job.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 22:28

Some days I think my brother doesn't understand the point of American Ninja Warrior
don't get me wrong, he is a huge fan (i am not, personally), but there are times when i am just like, "Dude, THINK about this"

for instance, right now, the competition is at Mount Midoriyama, and he is watching the competition, looking at all the obstacles like, wow, that looks really hard...

I'm sitting there next to him thinking, that place is built to be the most difficult obstacle course in the world. You said it yourself, out of 3,000 people who, after tryouts, made it to Mt. Midoriyama, 4, a mere FOUR people, made it all the way to stage four. And only 3 have ever made it to the top.

Three people, out of tens of thousands, over sixteen years
and you expected it to be simple?
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 12:23

I am amused by the fact that, for all my mother's frantic worrying, it took me a mere half-hour to pack for this trip
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 12:33

I realized recently that I do not understand hypnotism. Not the mechanics, because that's easy enough to find material and proof on. It's more of a personal thing: I have never been under the effects of hypnosis, and have no desire to do so (It's hard enough having me in my head; i don't need a roommate). Also, from what I understand, hypnosis only really works if you are willing to be hypnotized (Mind control is a real thing, but it is also different).

Still, for some reason it feels like I should understand the whole affair, but I really don't. How do you specifically get hypnotized? Why would you want to be? What does it feel like?

I have a particular problem with this in shows, where the character will stare at the spinning spiral for all of two seconds and get sucked in and become a drooling idiot- I stare at it for 10, 20, 30 seconds and just get dizzy.
So yeah, that's a thing
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 12:48

We don't have last names in gangs!

You do now.
You do in this one.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 16:45

Some scientists argue that since we spend roughly 1/3 of our lives asleep, dreams should be considered an alternate reality.

Huh

(~courtesy of ultrafacts: tumblr)
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 18:45

New way to name characters: rattle some vowels and consonants around in a Scrabble cup and see what comes out. Judgement is postponed, pending experimentation.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014 - 0:30

I want to make a show

It will be called: This is Why I Hate Everyone
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 2:00

Quick note about me: I love Bioshock. All of it. Every game.

That being said, I am wondering where it will go
Because it has been said that it will be an on-going series.

So I am thinking to myself, okay, a couple of things could/should happen

First and foremost: We have been to the bottom of the ocean, we have been to the sky. If the next Bioshock goes anywhere, it is likely going to go underground (which would likely be set in gigantic natural caverns or some kind of giant mine complex; might lead to the center of the earth or something) or it will go to space.

The other thing is that we will get cross-overs/ continuations of the previous games.
Think about it: DLCs aside, the story of Bioshock has left plenty open to interpretation and continuation, by design. So, it only makes sense that the proceeding games involve continuing the story that has already been set up, or at the very least having important figures (Booker, Delta, Jack) make an appearance.

And you know what? Any and all of the above options are okay by me.
Just hurry up and come out with another GAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 17:49

Me talking with somebody
we hear music start playing, like a phone ringing.

Person thinks, that's not my phone, and it's too low to be his phone in his pocke-

at which point i reach down, unzip part of my calf, and pull out a small, black cell, which is playing a rock-themed ringtone. I answer it, end the call, zip the phone back into my leg, and walk away like nothing happened
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014 - 22:02

Going out for a run, so this is going to be quick
also note, this song is responsible for this blurb:

Anyhoo
two girls are hanging out: number one shall be named alice, and number two shall be named vanessa (work with me)
Alice is rifling through a fashion magazine, and excitedly points out a hairstyle to her girlfriend
Vanessa gives a noncommital smile. Unperturbed, alice drags her along to her stylist.
Vanessa makes no attempt to stop her, as she knows that it wouldn't do any good. She puts on her mp3 (^ above song), and closes her eyes.
Stylist finishes. Alice is very appreciative; Vanessa doesn't much care either way, but it makes her girlfriend happy, so whatever.
They go to a store, and Alice goes to the bathroom while Vanessa waits outside. At that inopportune moment, a bunch of thugs try to rob the store and everyone in it.
Vanessa promptly beats every one of them to death with her bare hands in a matter of seconds, ending up in the parking lot.
The police were already on their way. Turns out the thugs were actually trying to hole up in the store with the police in pursuit.
Vanessa is sitting under a street light when the police finally let alice through. She is covered in blood, has cuts all over, her clothing is torn.
Her newly-styled hair is a tangled mess. A few near-misses from a knife have removed a few hanks, and the rest is mussed and tacky with blood.
'I screwed up the hairstyle you liked. Sorry'
Alice chuckles nervously, and pushes a few bloody strands out of Vanessa's face before dropping to her knees and giving her crazy girlfriend a hug

Might have belonged in the grimoire, but i think under the circumstances it belongs here more.
okay, going for a run now
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 0:18

Attention, citizens of Realphobistan

Murder dragons

That is all

EDIT: to clarify, I do not mean 'go out and kill dragons'
I mean 'dragons of murder'

End Edit.

Last edited by JadeDemilich on Sun 3 Aug 2014 - 13:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 17:32

I wonder if there is a chat site that is solely dedicated to people getting together to present and discuss the most random and bizarre things they can think of?

... yeah, probably
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 16:55

interesting note:

the appeasement plan generally doesn't work on dictators, because the more you give them the more they want.
So, what would happen if you gave them everything?
All of it?

Would they actually have any idea of what to do with all the power and wealth
and problems
of the world
at their fingertips?
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014 - 20:07

Reading multiple comics online is weird

Like, you can be reading a manga, and while you are waiting for the next page to load switch over to an american comic
and just the difference in set-up will give you whiplash
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 23:28

I think the only thing weirder than getting a wrong number call is getting a wrong number butt-dial

from an area code you don't even know

And calling them back two hours after the fact because you didn't have your phone on you at the time and you look at the missed call alert like 'who is this?'
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 13:05

I wish I had a dollar for every dollar I didn't have

Thus I would collect all the dollars

and the economy would be completely under my control

Wish for Jade!
Economy Overlord!
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug 2014 - 17:31

There are few places you could store all the world’s superweapons, if you wanted to keep them from being used.
A mine/bunker, preferably under the Great Lakes, or a similar place with a nearby means of destroying them.
In a bunker at the bottom of the ocean (helloooo, Rapture!)
Or, right in the UN headquarters, where all countries can keep an eye on them

In the grand scheme of things, nothing we do is truly unique. But that is not the way it feels to us. Because we personally haven’t experienced everything.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 16:35

China has 64 million vacant homes, including entire cities that are empty.

...I think I just found where a few campaigns and stories are going to be based

Fuck Yeah!
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 0:49

Why does my brother not understand that headphones= I don't want to talk?

Seriously
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 17:00

I want to see a character who says they will slap someone silly--- then actually does so

Then, I considering all the bad shit that hackers and crackers leave on your computers these days, I want to see one who does nice things for people
Like 'Oh, here's an upload that will help you computer run 10% faster, random stranger!'
'Let me send you to an actually secure website so you can complete this transaction in good confidence'
'I crashed your computer---so that your girlfriend wouldn't walk in and start a fight with you over it'
'I just sent you a full background check on this prince who is talking to you- he is actually some third-rate, low-class scumbag who is trying to scam you. I got your back, bro'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine Mind Meandering   Mine Mind Meandering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine Mind Meandering
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next