Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers Empty
PostSubject: Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers   Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 12:40

First part of the dream, I was apparently a new Solid Snake (from the Metal Gear series). Well, either I was him, or I was just seeing through his eyes. You know how that works. Either way. He was a new clone, made from the Solid Snake clone, trained by the Solid Snake clone, etc. He was infiltrating this factory/base thing, and comes across this guy who was, I guess, someone who used to work with Snake or Foxhound, or something. This guy was bad I guess. So, it takes place in a control room, with this other guy possibly having a gun, I think, where they talk and discuss how this new Snake is a clone of the clone, and how he seems much less professional, and lacks the skills that the other Snake(s) had. A fight ensues, which leaves the joking and taunting clone Snake on the ground, face up, with a shotgun pointed in his face. As a final remark, the 'bad guy' asks who trained him, seeing as how he's a crappy fighter. With a grin, the clone Snake remarks "Solid Snake." The 'bad guy' seems to gasp slightly as he realizes something, and the clone Snake, through some crafty maneuvers, trips the man, takes the gun, and is now in control of the situation. The 'bad guy' is now laying on the ground, bloody, as the clone Snake points the shotgun at him. He then removes all but one slug (not shell) from the gun, and makes his way for the door. He turns, and tosses the gun to the man.

The man shoots him in the arm.

Yeah, I know, not exactly the ending I was expecting either.

Next dream, I was outside some place, out in a green field area with numerous trees here and there, but not like a forest or anything, just a few trees. Civilians were running away from something, and I notice a group of Koreans walk up, about maybe a dozen, all holding machine guns and the like. They don't seem to like me. One of them walks up and I think he tries to shoot me with a handgun, but I push it out of the way, and toss the gun aside, quickly spinning him around and locking my arm around his neck in somewhat of a hostage situation. His buddies don't like that, so they open fire. I angle him so the bullets enter him instead of me. They don't seem to like that either.

I don't remember the rest of that one, if there was anymore to it.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers   Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 14:36

Snaaaaaake.
Back to top Go down

Solid Snake, and Korean Gun Slingers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: