Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

WWIII Empty
PostSubject: WWIII   WWIII EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 13:01

I dreamt that my mom and I were out at a store, in the parking lot, when I noticed an odd looking plane with a fat protrusion on the bottom flying overhead not too far away. My mom and I tried to look closely to see what the protrusion was. It took me a few seconds, but I finally recognized the shape. It was a nuclear bomb. The plane kept flying and we sort of started to worry a bit.

Dream skipped to me being in my living room (well, it looked like my living room, but it wasn't) and I was talking with some government people from our state government about the matter. They said that if the bomb is dropped, that it will be another world war (since the country dropping it was...well...idk, of some significance). They informed us that the bomb will likely be dropped about 50-100 miles northeast of us. I commented about how we were lucky to not be in the blast range, and they then informed me that this bomb was particularly potent, and we were in fact, in the range. I inquired about getting to a shelter/basement, but they just sat there and shook their heads, accepting their fate.

I basically said fuck that, and started packing my things. I think the bomb went off, and I saw the wave of energy coming, so I scurried down to the basement quickly, and that was that. My dream sort of skipped to another dream at that point, so idk what happened.
Back to top Go down

WWIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: