Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening

Go down 
+2
Swindle11
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

Spell of Awakening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 7:48

"Jason, you idiot, this is clearly no dream, rather, it is some kind of weird thing happening that you wouldn't expect to happen, but it actually did. Kind of like some conspiracies but different, I think"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 13:50

Jason would sigh, "This can't be real, I'm a doctor, this shit isn't possible... it just isn't... it's a shared hallucination or something... the guy had some weird drug on his body, and when we made contact with him and each-other, we got infected with the drug and now we are all just hallucinating... Yeah, that makes sense."

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 13:27

Laird inhales, trying to compose himself. He then calmly reaches into his pocket for his phone, pulls it out, and types a message that he then shows to the man.

"What did you do to us?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:15

Vance turned his back to the group as he reached behind and pulled down the neck, showing an iron plate between his shoulder blades,"Where I'm from we hold our power, our souls, in these very objects. As humans you aren't supposed to have them, however I can employ your help as Guardians of my own. I am part of the Iustus race, a race beyond a plane of existence any of you can perceive. I am fighting with my brothers and sisters against the Securus. I know it is hard to explain now, but they are coming for me now, and with the power I gave you you will have the knowledge and know how to fight, but only once. Afterwords you'll need to learn the power on your own... All that is needed is that you touch the gem, and think of activation... I know I'm asking a lot, but the fate of our world depends on you."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 20:04

Jason stops with his delusional denials looking up to Vance, "So... you gave us some kind of magic gem that makes us able to do things, and just want us to fight to protect you? I can see how that is a fair deal, if I believed you. But even then, why would the fate of the world rest on us, or you? And what fate are you leading it towards? Why haven't people heard of this stuff if it's real? And lastly, if this is not a dream, then..." Turning quickly, "Why is that now the ocean!..... or not... maybe it is real..." Jason would look around then turn back, "...These powers won't kill us, right?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 8:57

"Jason, jason, jason...here, take this." Adrienn hands him canned food, "It will calm you down. Asking so many questions is a bad thing, you know." Adrienn looks at Vance, and scratches his nose, "The fate of the world resting on us sounds like quite a bit of responsibility."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012 - 1:37

Laird stands by and listens to what is going on, not sure if he might be dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012 - 1:43

Jason would refuse the offered can and look at his gem, "So I just touch it?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 1:37

"Yes, just touch it and concentrate only on that gem. You should feel something, as for what you feel I don't know as it's different for all. For now I will guide your weapons, as that is all I can handle now, but learn fast..." Before Vance could explain there was a loud crash as the door flew across the room, forming a large crack in the mirror opposite of the room. A knight clad in silver armor had kicked down the door, flail and shield in his arms.

"Vance! You have gone too far! You will no longer interfere." The armored man exclaimed as he started to swing the weapon, ignoring the others entirely.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:53

Laird stares in disbelief at the armored individual who had just broken in to his dojo. Once he realizes what was going on, he quickly steps in front of the armored individual, about seven feet away. Out of reach, but just close enough.....

He crosses his arms, staring down the individual with the fury of a thousand suns.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 3:03

Adrienn quietly runs behind a wall as the man smashes in, taking short peeks every few seconds to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 3:16

Jason would press his left palm to his gemstone, "Gogogogo." His right palm would open as his arm extended out fully a flower bud with white leaves would be in his palm, quickly a green vine would grow from it. Jason would grasp the head of the stem as it would coil up his right arm tearing apart his right sleeve while the thorny vine grew up his arm with only another flowering bud at his shoulder and elbow. At the top of Jason's arm the vine would roll over Jason's shoulder and rest with it's ending point on Jason's collar bone. This act concluding in a little under a second. Jason would look at his arm wide eyed and then at the almost medieval knight attacking and Laird standing in front of him, "Shit I'm a doctor not a damn fighter."

He would look at the armored individual then back at his arm and say, "So, you said you'd control it this time?" looking back up at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 4:24

As soon as the whip came it seemed to take control of Jason's movements entirely. Holding a stance that Jason only learned just than as a flood of knowledge about the power it contained flooded to his mind as well. The weapon would fight to the death, as it knew that this angelic warrior was not only a threat, but was bound and determined to kill him as well. Vance however was passed out by this point.

(Colin, you can now act as if you were an experienced fighter with full knowledge of your power. This goes for anyone else who chooses to activate.)
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 5:57

Adrienn pressed his hand onto the metal on his right shoulder, and concentrated as hard as possible. Then, he remembers that it is on the left shoulder, and focuses there. As if from nowhere, a rifle's parts materialize and put themselves together, and then a rifle sash also materializes to hold it. When this process is done, the Steyr-Mannlicher M1895 is on Adrienn's back. He looks over his shoulder, "Oh look, a weapon." Adrienn takes the M1895 off of his back, and looks at it while still behind the wall. "Hmm, I haven't seen one of these since...well, I've never seen one before." He peers to the side of the wall, and sees the knight, looks down the iron sights, and then takes a pot shot with the weapon, immediately going back behind the wall afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:02

Jason would say as if to himself, "1 liter." As the vine on his arm would rapidly extend across the room covered in flower buds and wrap itself around the enemy's flail and pulling the weapon away to the side, letting off a quick burst of love pheromones next to the knight in a slim hope that such things would effect the enemy and cloud his judgement, "Thanks for the help Adrienn."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 13:16

Laird wasn't one to just beat somebody up for busting into his dojo, or follow the crowd for that matter, but once everyone started materializing these weapons out of nowhere, his view on the subject changed.

If these powers were real, and Vance was able to produce them...and Vance was apparently being hunted by this individual...

Then it was fairly clear at this point that the individual that broke into the place wasn't someone to be messed with, and was a clear threat.

Laird dodges to the side, out of the way of Jason's vine whip, taking a standing position about ten feet to his left and in front of the intruder. He didn't feel entirely comfortable activating his power... but if this was as much of a life or death situation as it appeared....

Laird presses his thumb to the platinum plate in the roof of his mouth, and concentrates.

Almost instantly, a platinum graft would form on his spine, going from his tailbone up to his shoulder blades, covering the blades, and twisting around to the front on his ribs, essentially making a form of armor, covering his ribcage. The entire graft looked almost exactly like the bones that it formed over.

Laird was taken aback for a moment, but knew that he couldn't afford to be surprised for more than a second, in a real battle.

He concentrates once more, and starting from the graft, his entire body is covered in liquid platinum. Once it covers his entire body, it hugs his form tightly and becomes solid, taking the shape of a strange looking exoskeletal-like armor. Laird's head immediately becomes full of all of the potential of the armor, thanks to Vance's gift of combat proficiency with it.

He reaches toward his back as a sword materializes. He grabs it, and draws it from his back. The platinum blade acting almost as a mirror, in its effulgent splendor.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 15:43

The Knight went to deflect the bullet with the flail with almost inhuman speed, but the vine halted his attempts as not only the bullet, but the dazing pheromones knocked the knight to the ground,"Ugh, damn... I didn't think he would actually obtain human Guardians... And why are they so good with it now? No matter, I will kill you all, that man included." The knight stood suddenly, pulling at the flail in attempts to bring Jason closer. That's when he'd notice a hidden blade concealed beneath his other wrist.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 16:01

Laird bounds forward with a burst of sonic energy propelling him toward the knight. In one quick motion, he aims to slice the arm with the blade off before harm could be done to Jason. He immediately prepares to counter whatever move the knight may attempt.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:25

Jason would send one more pheromone burst for the knight and release his whip the whip as he was pulled forward just stumbling a step ahead as he saw the threat and the vine would comply as it was released unfurling from Jason's arm to protect it's host. Moving itself, it's grasp to not only the knight's flail but wrapping itself also around his arm and beginning to go to his body in an attempt to restrain him, at Jason's silent command as the weapon had a mind of it's own in some ways. A whispered, "Thanks, protect Laird." would be his gratitude to his vine gauntlet turned whip.

Jason would retreat behind cover by Adrienn hoping his vines would do well to bind the knight and hinder his movement so that the others could do some damage to the foe, "Hope I'm not in the way."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 20:53

"I wouldn't know if you are in the way. Are you?" Adrienn pulls the bolt on his weapon back quickly, then fires once again at the knight, going back behind cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4