Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening

Go down 
+2
Swindle11
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Spell of Awakening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 2:36

Jason would curiously look at the bowl, "You know.... the smell of burning plastic is poisonous, it's also what people call 'new car smell'..." reaching in and plucking one of the burnt kernels that weren't melted into the plastic and eating it, making a bleh face, "... Burnt popcorn, not that tasty, but kinda crunchy sometimes..." He would then take another piece and eat it, looking around, "What? It's still food."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:35

"Oh, that's no good, Laird. I thought you were a better cook than that!" Adrienn scolds Laird, "I make my living sifting through the nastiest things conceivable, but this smoke is very hard to bear."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 1:09

A particularly loud clap of thunder could be heard, followed by what sounded like the groans of bent metal. Not moments later, a few slow knocks were heard at the front door.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 2:01

Laird gave a quick glance to everyone else before partially hurrying to the door, still only dressed in his training pants. He takes a moment, thinking to himself, and giving a quick glance to the others, before opening the door to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 2:14

Behind the door was a wounded man that stood about 6 feet tall, and had tan skin. He had short black hair on his head which now stuck to his face from the rain, a pained look behind it. His clothing included a pair of black leather pants with several slashes in them, as well as a dark red overcoat covering a near destroyed white shirt. It was clear that this man had been in a fight recently, but even so he was able to calmly and slowly ask,"May I come inside? I'm cold..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 2:23

Laird looks at him for a couple moments, eyes widening very slightly from the surprise. He glances back over to the group before stepping aside, holding the door open for this person that was now seemingly seeking help from Laird and his friends. While he wasn't opposed to helping the man, he couldn't help but shake the bad feeling he had from letting him in. What if he brought to fight with him? That part didn't really worry Laird. What worried him a little was how far the fight could potentially be taken, and how desperate the man's attacker(s) were. If the man were to step inside, Laird would shut the door, lock it, and peek outside of the window, checking to see if anyone else was around.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 2:58

"Hmm, you look rather messed up, sir. Do you want some rubbing alcohol or some other medical thing? I have plenty of them." Adrienn looked at the new arrival in puzzlement, putting the can down that he had taken out of his bag. "If not, I will go back to sitting down."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:22

Jason would look at the new arrival sitting up straighter and reaching for his Satchel, "Work just can never stop following some people..." Jason would stand up and approach the man, "Where are your worst injuries?" He would ask trying to examine his body.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 7:36

The man enters as he simply waves off Jason,"I do not need any aid, but thank you. My wounds are not the worst thing that's happened this day." He would look around for a moment before extending his arm towards the center of the room, before retracting it in pain,"Ugh... Dammit all..." He would attempt this a few times before giving up and simply laying down.

"Before any of you ask, my name is Vance, and I'm sorry for intruding on... This. " Vance finished as he closed his eyes. Whether in pain or thought, no one could be sure.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:20

Jason would shrug, "Oookay then... want some Doritos or Green Tea?"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 13:03

Angel stared at the door as Laird opened it, trying to un-wrinkle his nose. The popcorn smelled quite bad, and he wished he had brought one of his air fresheners with him out of the car. Usually he needed one, but the impromptu car breakage lead him more to worry about being late. Everyone seemed to quickly greet him, and wonder about his person, but he kept back, watching the newcomer with wary eyes. He didn't seem too bad, but the wounded part definitely detracted from his intimidating look. The moment he laid down, Angel got up from the ground and walked over to the man, doing his best to present a smile with the obnoxious popcorn smell.

"Hi Vance, my name is Angel. Would you like you rest your head on my lap?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 13:30

After checking to make sure nobody was in the immediate area outside, Laird turns to the man and looks him over with a quick glance. He would then pull out his phone, yet again, to type a message. Not that Laird really minded typing his words... it had just gotten to the point where it was bothersome and inconvenient both to him and everyone else that he had to show them all a phone so they knew what he wanted to say.

Better than making everyone learn sign language at least.
...or getting a translator.

Laird nearly shuddered at the thought.

He shows the phone to the man:

"Would you like to sit down? We have chairs in the other room, or there are these cushions on the floor if you'd prefer"

Laird taps his foot on the cushion. He was unsure, however, if Vance was going to read the message or not, since his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 16:01

Jason would look at the message for a few seconds, "I'll go get a few chairs." With that Jason would walk out of the room to fetch the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 22:27

"Okay." Adrienn sits back down, waiting on something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2012 - 6:26

Without opening his eyes Vance would say,"No thank you, as I prefer the current pressure it puts on my back..." He does lean his head up afterwords as he takes a long look at everyone, as if trying to learn something just by staring though them.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2012 - 13:47

Jason would walk back into the room setting down 2 chairs and sitting on one. Jason would look towards Vance, "So, Vance, Is there anything we can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2012 - 14:28

Laird clears the message and pockets the phone, motioning toward Jason in an attempt to convey a mutual feeling of wanting to know if there was anything Vance wanted
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 21:27

"Mmm, to be technical, yes, but at this point I am unsure if you would believe the aid I require, or even give it in the first place. However I can safely say that you most certainly can help." Vance replied as he stood, stretching his back a bit. The observant would notice that what used to be open wounds now look to just be bruises, or bloody patches of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 21:30

"What aid do you require? I probably don't know what it is or how to do it, but it would be interesting to know, after all." Adrienn looks at Vance's wounds, "Also, what happened to your clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 23:37

Jason would chuckle, "Not believe you, sure thing. I've heard enough crazy stuff in m-" He would stop and stare at the seemingly healed places, "Wha-what happened to you? You had various lacerations on your body when you came in here... You shouldn't be this healed already... That, isn't possible... I didn't think I was high when I came in here, I should probably sit down." Jason would sit down on a chair and rub his head.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Jul 2012 - 9:44

Vance would look in Jason's direction, about to answer before Vance cringed in pain briefly,"Dammit... Too late... Alright, it appears you'll all need to help me in any case. I'm sorry its come to this, and I promise you all explanations will be made." At this Vance looked down at Angel, extending a hand down to him in order to help them stand. As soon as Angel is standing, whether he grabbed Vance's hand or not, a faint glow would be seen at Vance's back.

In what was only a moment but seemed like minutes, sparks of maroon shot from his back, with four of the larger sparks seeming to be attracted to the individuals in the room. They would launch themselves at everyone, each striking their chest as a strong pulse was felt where their precious metal or gemstone was. The object glowed brightly as a mixture of pain and pleasure quickly flowed through the body, most of the feeling focused around the head. The glow however would only persist for a moment before it stopped, allowing everyone to gaze at what was now embed on their body.

Through all this though, Vance looked incredibly exhausted, and couldn't help dropping to a knee as beads of sweat were seen dropping off his brow.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Jul 2012 - 10:10

Adrienn feels the new arrival to his body, trying to decide on what it is, "Well, I want an explanation of what this stone is, because I dunno. Also, it would be nice to know what happened to your clothes, that interested me a lot." Then he continues feeling it, and attempts to look at it, but then stops when he thinks the best part will be the surprise of finding out what it really is.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Jul 2012 - 12:22

Jason lean back in his chair, "I... I think I came... Did anyone bring spare pants?"

He would lift his head up to look forwards, "Also supernatural stuff that we were taught is impossible is real, so that's awesome. All hail the mighty wizard or whatever he is."

Jason would feel around for his gemstone, "So, do we die now, combine into one person, get a giant robot, hallucinate, get super-powers, are used to heal Vance as living sacrifices, or have more of those painful orgasms?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Jul 2012 - 13:31

Laird would take a step back, suddenly picking and prying at the metal disk in his mouth, trying to get it out. He didn't know what this foreign object was, but he didn't want it in his MOUTH of all places. For all he knew, it could be some sort of poisonous metal like mercury or something.

He pulls out his phone to type something, but fumbles it, with what was going on, and it drops onto the floor
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Jul 2012 - 19:03

Jason would stand up and hand Laird his phone, "So, who's dream is this? Is it mine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next