Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Numb arm and hell if I know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Numb arm and hell if I know Empty
PostSubject: Numb arm and hell if I know   Numb arm and hell if I know EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 12:56

First dream happened right after I woke up with my left arm asleep.

I was skipping school, walking home from school, or walking away from being near the school in the dream when I decided on lay on the grass in front of someone's house. Something happened involving someone injecting me with something and my left arm went partially numb and stayed that way. I freaked out and went looking for help. I went to the person that owned the lawn I was laying on originally, turned out to be a somewhat elderly woman. We talked for a bit and she asked if I wanted her to test the sensitivity in my left arm, when she held up a fork. I told her yes, somewhat frantically, so she sort of freaked out and stabbed the underside with the fork. Suddenly I feel my skin give. It didn't hurt, but the fork definitely pierced the skin. So she pulls it out and I look at it.

Turns out she had stabbed it with the handle end of the fork, and now coagulated blood like the consistency of jell-o was trying to wiggle out of the wound. I covered it and freaked out.

Dream ended.

Next dream was.....I really don't know.

Something about a train.
Something about being out in the middle of nowhere.
Something about an evil guy/possible necromancer.
Something about me having supernatural powers.
Something about this awesome giant shine thing that led into the 'bad guy's' base of operations.

idk

It was interesting and pretty long, but I don't remember much.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Numb arm and hell if I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb arm and hell if I know   Numb arm and hell if I know EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 13:11

Also.

I'm 50% sure I had a dream that had something to do with Fullmetal Alchemist as well.
Back to top Go down

Numb arm and hell if I know
Page 1 of 1