Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warehouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:25

I don't really recall the beginning of the dream, but I was essentially walking around, alone, in a warehouse. I passed one of the doors that they have trucks back up to, and it opens.

I look out through it, and BAM, fucking zombie tyranosaurus.

So I start running or something, don't really remember. But something else happens. I run past another door, and it opens as well. Care to guess what it reveals? Another fucking zombie tyranosaurus.

I keep running, naturally, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I pass a door, it opens and another one comes out, and I was passing a door every twenty feet or so.

I finally reach the end of the warehouse, and it looks a little weird, having white walls, floor, and ceiling, along with some bathroom stalls that reach up to the ceiling for whatever reason. I run to the right, into a little nook of about 20' X 20' between the bathroom stalls and the wall. I jump up and somehow fly up to the ceiling and latch on, just out of their reach. I look over into the main part of the warehouse and see dozens of them looking around for me, a few headed this way.

At that point, I happen to look down and notice a fucking Licker crawling around on the floor for whatever reason, which makes matters worse (for those of you who don't know, a Licker is a kind of zombie from the Resident Evil series that has long, sharp claws, and a tongue that grapples/pierces people)

My mind initiates a "fuck this" response, and I climb into the ceiling (it's like an office ceiling for some reason, the ones with the sponge-like tiles hanging over) and replace the tiles back into position, suspending my body on the frame in between the tiles. Which, if it were real life, would never work because it would most certainly collapse under my weight.

Also for some reason, I could see through the tiles as if they were mostly invisible. Dunno why.

I escaped all that crap more or less, but remained there as the dream progressed. I looked down and saw what seemed to have been a mexican family sitting on the floor, doing whatever. Dunno why. And somehow one of them was beside me or something up on the frame.

Dunno.

Pictures, just because:

Licker:

Fucking Zombie Tyranosaurus:
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 14:15

Figured I'd share since the dreams both have zombies.

I wake up in my bed, but oddly enough my house is now suddenly in the middle of nowhere and there are three girls alongside me in the house. We struggle to figure out what's going on, then all of a sudden we have neighbors. We borrow a hose from them, then I wake up again. I'm a member of a junkyard society in a post apocalyptic zombie Earth. I'm turning 18, and as a right of passage I must make it out in the world as a night scavenger. Which apparently, zombies burn up in the daylight in this scenario so it's more dangerous to scavenge at night than it is day. But for whatever reason, days only last so few hours, whereas nights last much longer.

Next thing I know, I'm hopping building to building parkour style, and end up in a small tavern built for housing homeless scavengers and rent for travelers. Also, all of the buildings seem to be made out of scrap metal, kind of like a borderlands look. Except imagine the buildings being ridiculously tall (up to five stories) and the community very large. The girl running the place is also 18, but since she works for the tavern she doesn't have to be a night scavenger. Apparently I fall in love with her instantly, and then spend what seems like twenty minutes trying to woo her.

Sometime later I'm out on a playground hiding from a horde of zombies inside on of those concrete cylindrical tunnels you find on some playgrounds. Trapped there for some time, daylight comes and the zombies are gone. I then go gather food from vending machines and fill my cantine up with water from the water fountain. The water seems somewhat polluted with rust as it's discolored somewhat with orange, but I don't seem to mind.

I return to the junkyard compound and am greeted with angry faces as I had spent so long outside on apparently what should have been an in and out situation. Next day I come back, although my expedition outside is not recorded in my memory, and I'm infected. I'm to be executed the next day, so I spend time with the girl who runs the tavern. Then next thing I know I'm running away from the compound, and spend sometime outside of it, not turning into a zombie oddly enough. I sneak back into the compound to talk to the girl, but apparently she's been infected herself, then the dream ends.
Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 1 of 1