Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock Empty
PostSubject: Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock   Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 14:34

Howdy, many of you probably don't know this and I'm sure even fewer would care if they did, but I play in a prog-rock band based in Royal, AR, called Jessica7. The following are a few cuts from the new line-ups debut in Little Rock, AR. It was my first paying gig, and a total blast. Sound quality is so-so, but hope you rockers enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock   Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 14:38

Man, I look up to you.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock   Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 14:50

You guys Rock!
sub-note: YA GOTTA LEGALIZE IT MAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock   Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica7 @ Downtown Music, Little Rock
Page 1 of 1