Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omegle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Omegle Empty
PostSubject: Omegle   Omegle EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 4:51

Apparently people on Omegle don't really like paradoxes. My question keeps getting skipped. ;o;
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Rarity
Rarity

Omegle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omegle   Omegle EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 19:49

Why is every other race so inferior to white people?

Stranger 2: Hm.

Stranger 2: Lets reflect on what you just asked.

Stranger 2: It's just been that way, man.

Stranger 1: Pretty much.

Stranger 2: People LET this happen.

Stranger 1: It's not that they are inferior, but it's just how humans behave, really.

Stranger 2: And it's not going to change.

Stranger 1: Humans don't like difference, so things like racism happen.

Stranger 2: Exactly.

Stranger 2: And people are stubborn.

Stranger 2: Which is why this will stay.

Stranger 2: Sad.

Stranger 1: Yup.

Stranger 2: Very sad.

Stranger 2: I was thinking about this the other day, too.

Stranger 1: The way I like to think about it though is that although there are people like that out there, I like to think there are people who aren't as ignorant as the sterotypical human is.

-----

Stranger 2: Go jump into a gas chamber, you white supremacist.

-----

Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Omegle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omegle   Omegle EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 20:43

How do you feel about the Kardashians? I think they're cool.

Stranger 2: I personally wish they would get a heart-attack

Stranger 2: and get hit by a train

Stranger 2: and have to star in a movie with nick cage

Stranger 2: and be condemned to wear crocs and use internet explorer forever

Stranger 1: i dont think particularly good of them

Stranger 1: you dont like nicolas cage? whaaaaaat?

Stranger 1: crocs and internet explorer i understand

Stranger 2: No, I honestly think he's terrible

Stranger 1: mm everyone is entitled to their opinion

Stranger 2: Oh, and I hope they're stuck with that feeling that you get right before you have to poop, but you know you can't go because you have guests and they know that horrible dying smell is you

Stranger 2: because you just took a major shit

Stranger 1: hahahhahahaha XD

Stranger 1: i didnt, did you?

Stranger 1: XD

Stranger 2: Yeah, actually, kinda in the making of it

Stranger 1: uhhhhhhhhh

Stranger 2: See, don't normally talk about my ass giving birth

Stranger 2: but since you'll never know who I am

Stranger 2: it's cool

Stranger 1: im a little uncomfortable now

Stranger 1: ......

Stranger 2: *shrug* didn't you read everybody poops?

Stranger 1: no, i didnt

Stranger 2: Because everyone does

Stranger 2: Everyone.

Stranger 2: Unless they're dead

Stranger 2: or racist against shits

Stranger 1: hahahhahahahahaha

Stranger 2: May the farts be strong with you.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Omegle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omegle   Omegle EmptyFri 6 Jan 2012 - 22:44

..................................... ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
.................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\::\Neutral
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',:Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-Neutral:Neutral:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,':Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./:::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,':::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,:::::::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral::::,'
./::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ THAT ISN'T A FUCKING QUESTION!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|::Neutral
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|:Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/|_/Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

Some of you may have seen this delightful thing, here's a variation that I happened upon while being a faggot.

Quit being a faggot and suck that dick.

Stranger 2: ..................................... ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
.................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\Neutral:\|::\|\::\Neutral
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',:Neutral::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|Neutral/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-Neutral:Neutral:Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\:Neutral/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,':Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,Neutral::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./:::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,Neutral\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\::Neutral\Neutral::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,':::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~":Neutral;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,:::::::::Neutral:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::Neutral::::,'
./::::::::::::::Neutral:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\::Neutral¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:Neutral::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ FUCK YOUR QUESTION I'M A T-REX!!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|:::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|::Neutral
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|:Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\Neutral\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_NeutralNeutral\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|Neutral|\,-, : '-,\::Neutral-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/:Neutral-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_Neutral:/\:/|/|/|_/Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯::Neutral
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

Stranger 2: wait

Stranger 2: bitch that isnt a question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omegle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omegle   Omegle Empty

Back to top Go down

Omegle
Page 1 of 1