Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 10:52

Now THIS dream was interesting.

First off, there was a classroom. It resembled a Japanese classroom, but I don't think it was actually supposed to be in Japan. The door was in the middle of the wall, with windows covering the opposite wall. The teacher's desk was on the right of the door, if one were entering through it. Buildings like that of a small, dense city were all that could be seen through the windows. The sun was going down, casting a slightly orangeish light on the city, indicating that this was likely the final class of the day.

It was christmas time, of course, or slightly afterwords such as the time we are in now.

Before the dream started, and just before I entered the classroom, a friend had supposedly given me a comic book for christmas.

I entered the classroom, comic book in hand. I sat in a seat opposite the door, just next to the windows, facing away from the teacher's desk for whatever reason. A friend of mine from real life was sitting in front of me, facing me. He wanted to talk, but I told him that I wanted to look at the comic book first for a few seconds and then we could talk. He was fine with this.

This class hour seemed to be an extra class, made specifically for studying or other things. My highschool had such in real life.

I don't remember hardly anything about the cover, only that it may have been pink.

Before I go on with the dream, let me just say that this comic was astoundingly well detailed for a dream's fabrication. I could read every word, and see every well-detailed picture within it. Some words were in Japanese, left untranslated because they were sound effects I suppose (ie: footsteps, gunshots, slurping, growling, etc, if it were to have any). The detail of the comic was like that of a manga, except with a lot more black. The book itself was american in design, however, being large and thin, and being read from left to right.

Unfortunately, I skimmed over it as opposed to reading the entire thing, and my memory of it is detereorating quickly, especially since I had to retype this post from this spot after my computer decided to go back to my blog.

I actually read it out of order, because I skipped a few pages, read, skipped, read, decided I liked it, and then went back to the beginning and read. Instead of posting it how I read it, I'll post what was supposed to happen, in order:

There was a group of friends, among which were a woman and her (roughly) 12 year old daughter, a man whose name I think began with a C (possibly named Carter), and a few others. I skipped the beginning, so bear with me. (keep in mind that this is all in anime-style whatnot)

The page I read took place after some sort of social gathering and some other things, idk.

The woman and her daughter had both been raped some time in a previous part of the book, and at this point, they were home and taking pregnancy tests, which come up positive.

-at some point they go to the cops, didn't read this part-

-investigation-

-The man named Carter, a family friend, had been discovered to have been the perpetrator-

-Carter goes missing before he is arrested, female officer with chip on shoulder makes it her personal responsibility to find him, didn't read this part-

The woman and her daughter are now in the hospital (not sure why, maybe to get counceling or something on the pregnancy for the daughter, idk), and the comic is very dark at this point, with the lights in each panel dimmed.

My friend bugs me about talking to him. I tell him that we can talk any time, but right now, for this class hour, I want to read this. Annoyed, he accepts what I say and lets me read.

I continue:

The woman and her daughter are sitting on a large hospital bed together, the woman trying to comfort her daughter. She begins to joke around with her, trying to lighten the mood so it isn't so dark and depressing.

-investigation-

-skipped a huge fucking portion-

The scene is now at a cabin in the woods, just outside of the town. There is a group of people there, maybe one or two are from the group of friends mentioned before, maybe not...Carter is there with them. They are going to do something together, be it drugs or an orgy, I don't know. The cop woman busts the door open and announces Carter's arrest and the possible arrest of everyone else there (for drugs or whatever). Carter is confused and a little panicked. He then realizes who it is (the cop). He calls her out on something dirty she has done, that she is framing him.

Somehow, the police woman had aided in the rape, and may have been involved. Either way, she had put all the evidence on Carter, to cover it up (because apparently it took place in a dark room or something so the girls couldn't see his face, idk).

The woman has a gun on him, and he goes into an epic short monologue about how this woman is a perfect example of (something regarding sexism towards men and the alliance women have with each other even going as far as to break the law and have innocent people put in prison).

Something happens, and the cop and the man are alone.

She has her gun to his head, and one of them has a short epic monologue, don't remember which, regarding the same as the above, but different, and ending with an epic line that I can't remember.

The entire comic ends with that last line, and that's that. I believe the man gets shot, but idk.

The comic was a LOT better than I made it sound, but due to me not remembering it and whatever, yeah, you know what I'm saying.

It was really good though, quite impressed with my brain for pulling that one out of its ass.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 12:13

Well TS, when you dream you have no idea you're dreaming. Your mind can do anything to fool you, even make a detailed manga. =P The power of Imagination is unlimited!!! Bwahaha!
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 12:14

Actually, I sometimes know that I'm dreaming. They're not lucid dreams though, mind you, but I still know I'm dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 12:42

TSDZ_President wrote:
Actually, I sometimes know that I'm dreaming. They're not lucid dreams though, mind you, but I still know I'm dreaming.

You might have convinced yourself that after you woke up, seeing as if you're still aware of the dream when you awaken you're aware it was a fabricated memory and not reality. But then again this is just a theory I use, I have no idea for certain if that's true.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 20:24

No.

I guarentee you that I knew I was in a dream. It didn't last long, and it wasn't a strong feeling, but I knew for a fact I was in a dream. It wasn't so much that I knew I wasn't in real life, or that I was asleep, but more so that I was in a fabrication.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 21:10

Unless I get proof I have no strong opinion toward one way or the other. *Blank face*
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 21:12

Proof is impossible.

But regardless of that, it's not very often that this happens. Maybe ten times a year, tops.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 23:56

TSDZ_President wrote:
Proof is impossible.

Impossible? Nothing is impossible!
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:00

Sure it is

If nothing is impossible, then I'd like you to teleport to my house and stop me from typing this post.

Oh look, it didn't work
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:14

TSDZ_President wrote:
Sure it is

If nothing is impossible, then I'd like you to teleport to my house and stop me from typing this post.

Oh look, it didn't work

Jokes on you, you were going to type something slightly different but I altered time and space itself to remove and add a few words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic   Comic Empty

Back to top Go down

Comic
Page 1 of 1