Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAGONS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

DRAGONS! Empty
PostSubject: DRAGONS!   DRAGONS! EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 7:09

I don't remember much of this one, hardly any actually, but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a videogame or something at first. Well, I THINK it may have been Skyrim at first, but I don't really know.

Either way, I was in a field next to a building I think (like an observatory I think, yes my dream took place in modern times). I suddenly saw a dragon, and remember thinking/saying that it was a new kind or something.

I vaguely remember fighting several dragons Skyrim-style, with the flame breath and ice breath, and little health bar at the bottom of my vision, etc.

Slight time skip.

The dream is now real life, and I'm on the ground looking up. I suddenly see a FUCKING ENORMOUS GODDAMN DRAGON fly overhead. It was above the clouds, and I cannot emphasize how damn big it was. Like uh...take the Titanic for example, that was about the size of one of its thighs.

Agoraphobia kicked in (I think that's the right word) and my dream suddenly made me fall upward I think. Then maybe something along the lines of me being in the air with it or something, I'm not sure if this part happened though.
Back to top Go down

DRAGONS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: