Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circus surprise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Circus surprise Empty
PostSubject: Circus surprise   Circus surprise EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 7:11

In this dream, I had gone with Tim and his family to a circus. For whatever reason, they weren't really set up yet (or maybe it was just a crappy show), or maybe it wasn't a circus, but a presentation that happened to have a repelling clown in one part. Either way, the only part that gave a hint that it was a circus was the fact that we were in a large building, and at one point, the crowd was gathered at the stage to see a clown repell from a rather tall cushioned wall. If I remember correctly, a couple of the panels making up the wall fell off and the clown fell. I don't remember.

I seriously think it was actually some sort of presentation instead of a circus, because there was a guy with a mic wearing a suit talking about something before the clown came out.

Nonetheless.

We're standing there, as nothing is happening now, when Tim motions for me to look to my right. I look, and I see an open pair of double doors, with mid-day light shining through. Past that, I see a somewhat dusty, brown/redish earth and rock, some bushes dotting the area, and what appears to be the grand canyon past that. Nothing really big, I mean, we're in some warehouse next to the grand canyon, ok, whatever...

But then I see something else. Past the canyon, off in the distance, I see something I didn't quite expect; a bright light, eminating from none other than a mushroom cloud.

The people I'm with/Tim's family realize that there's no way to survive this one, so they all initiate a group hug. I'm standing there, in the back of it, staring out the doors at the cloud and light, trying to say something cool as my final words for some reason, but can't think of anything. I decide to just not bother with it.

We wait.

And wait.

Eventually, we break the hug after nothing happens. Nothing was different except that we felt a little hot. We were far enough away apparently that the blast didn't reach (can't say the same for radiation however)

So after awhile, I joked with Tim about getting super powers.

Next day, or week, not really sure (same dream though), I was in some building or house, when suddenly, a sewer line or something broke and the house was filled with shit. The floor was coated with it. Not wanting to touch it, I try to step over it and whatever, and suddenly find myself floating in the air. Not by much, but if I lifted my legs up, I'd stay where I was (upper body, that is).

So I go downstairs to tell people about it. Apparently I was at a place that was a combination of my house, Tim's house, and some other place. Either way, it was saturday I guess, because people were over for D&D. Turns out everyone else had powers too.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember what they were, lol, only that Blood, Tim, and everyone else had at least 3 or so each. So, we're talking about it, and I try to figure out what the other ones I have are.

I try as hard as possible, but nothing happens.

So basically, everyone has all these cool powers, and the one and only one I have, is to float in middair if I tuck my legs up while standing.

Later, I discover that I have another power. To reverse gravity. On myself. But not enough to make me go up much, just enough to flip me upside down while floating apparently.

So that's that dream
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Circus surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus surprise   Circus surprise EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 9:39

You should have had tried to melt peoples' minds with your deathvision.

IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Circus surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus surprise   Circus surprise EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 11:32

Because super powers are the best thing in existence, it's a shame that we cannot actually obtain them. I'm wiling to try though, but that means we have to push Sai into a bunch of toxic waste. I'm sure that he'll get a few cool mutations if he survives the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Circus surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus surprise   Circus surprise EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 12:03

I'll grow fangs and bite your dick off.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Circus surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus surprise   Circus surprise EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 16:59

Actually Sai, when I was joking with Tim about getting powers from it, I recall shooting a beam of energy from my hand into the wall. Buuuut, I think I was actually imagining the beam in my dream, to go along with the joking.

In other words, I pretended to shoot it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circus surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus surprise   Circus surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: