Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

TSE Empty
PostSubject: TSE   TSE EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 0:04

WELL

I suppose this would be the first posting of TSE here, so I'll lay out the basics of the show for you all:

This is not real news, so I will not be saying cheesy crap like "This is TS reporting in" or something, like Sam's little bit seemed to be fond of.
I find that stuff tacky and unnecessary. You all know who I am and what time/day it is.

If there's something to report, I'll "report" it. This does not guarentee anything. Some days there may be "news", other days there won't be.

I will occasionally request opinions of people, quotes, etc...people will always be marked as annonymous on my news thread unless they request otherwise.

I will do weekly, or sometimes daily, depending on how long it takes, reviews of the viewer's choice. The review may be of any of the following:

A TV show

Anime

A movie

-occasionally- Videogames

-occasionally- books

Websites

Youtube crap

I will take the first request that comes up. If I refuse the first request (which would be rare) I will take the second. Once I have fully reviewed the request, I will give a detailed review of it. No, this is not the same as the anime stuff I do in my blog, that is just for the sake of watching it and giving my opinion. This will be for informative purposes.

First informative broadcast will come at some point in time, idk when.

SO

Feel free to talk in here if you want, I'm not going to stop you.
Back to top Go down

TSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Realphobistan News Network-
Jump to: