Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCHOOL

Go down 
+4
Saiteiru
We Tigers
Swindle11
Rarity
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 17:18

For some who many know, I am not built for school. Every morning I get up I'm severely depressed and lose the will to do anything, which eventually fades as the day goes on. Everyone at the school is so retarded that I now hate Americans too, despite being one. Education is so much better in the military, Department of Defense schools have much brighter children then these dumps, better dressing ones too. Just about all the girls there wear short shorts, despite having no ass, many of them not having good legs either. And along with that, lately, my sex drive has been over-active, bringing many unpleasant thoughts when I'm trying to roll through class.

I've only been in school for about three days, but I'm already as tired of it as if I had been through a year of school. I want to get an education, but I have a shoddy school record with an inability to do homework despite wanting to do it. In my very depressed and agitated mornings I just want to get a G.E.D. and get the fuck out of there.

I'd be RPing and such more if I wasn't in school, which exhausts me to the point of not wanting to do anything. I walked home today, a walk which is thirty minutes, and it's 100 degrees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 17:21

Sounds unfortunate, the people here are retarded, too. Plus, because of my bad math grades I was put in a class with underclassmen, which makes it even worse. And my walk is about 24 minutes in 90-100 degree weather, I can't wait until winter. But, still, sux d00d.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 18:22

I'm supposed to be a Junior though, and my situation is so bad I don't even have enough credits to be a Sophmore. I'm in classes with a few underclassmen as well, and it doesn't help that I apparently don't look my age.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 18:37

That is rather unfortunate. Well, a GED sounds like a better idea if your situation is really that bad.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:41

Sucks for you guys...
My year has been good so far...
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:42

Well, you are an APfag, so gtfo, lol.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:48

Not AP, IB.
Besides, I'm taking Physics, Geometry, and Trigonometry in one year, which is suicide to some degree.
With homework, all you do is put on music and do homework on and off while playing games or watching TV. Since your workloads probably aren't that bad (Er, I may be wrong), it should be finished easily.
With the walking, my walk is about 15 minutes in humidity and a backpack that weighs >40 lb. A good thing to do is listen to music that's fast paced and it goes by quickly.
With sleep, can't help you there, I'm already used to three hours of sleep. What I do is nap for about 4 hours when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:49

I could do all of that if I actually felt like it, lol. But, I don't really think it is the workload or how much you carry home (I carry home far more than you do on purpose, lol), rather, the people in your classes and the difficulties and insecurities of living in a poor neighborhood (I live in a suburb, flanked everywhere by "ghettos")
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 20:10

Where's this all sound familiar...?
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:18

I didn't like school until high school, when I had an immediate vibe for organization and bureaucratically and systematically doing all my work with great enthusiasm... and coffee.

Drink some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 22:37

Eh, I know how you feel man. When you feel depressed all the time, the last thing you want to do is homework, especially when you don't even want to get out of bed.

You could try different pick-me-ups to get you through the day easier, or make yourself a schedule. Like Nik said, do homework for 30 minutes, then take a break by watching tv or playing video games or whatever. Then do another 30 minutes of homework. It might sound boring, but it helps some people.

It also helps to do it with someone else, like I do with my sister. You keep each other company and motivated enough to do work.

I know that stuff sounds lame or you've heard it before, but honestly, there's nothing wrong with taking a crack at it. See if it helps you at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Rarity
Rarity

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 23:45

Well, all of this sounds great except it's all stuff I've heard before. I've really wanted to help myself in the past, I even wrote a paper on how I would because my guidance counselor asked for it. It was totally awesome, but I couldn't keep to it. I have a major love, and addiction for computers, and I go crazy if I can't get on one everyday when one is nearby. Technically I've been raised by it, and I'm apathetic to all of my family but my father and my older sister.

On the morning thing, it's so bad that I won't get out of bed without constant pestering from a family members. I've tried coffee and soda, it just doesn't work for me. I don't have any idea about my neighborhood since I just got here about a week ago (Living with my mom, two sisters, and my grandmother, plus her sister, and her sister's son.). We're all in this... three bedroom, two bathroom house I guess. Bathalto, Illinois is really quite crappy from what I've seen so far.

I'm discouraged by homework because of the ease of the curriculum, and how stupid everyone in America apparently is. God, at least everyone in DoDDSE schools knew how to read.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 2:15

Rarity wrote:
Well, all of this sounds great except it's all stuff I've heard before. I've really wanted to help myself in the past, I even wrote a paper on how I would because my guidance counselor asked for it. It was totally awesome, but I couldn't keep to it. I have a major love, and addiction for computers, and I go crazy if I can't get on one everyday when one is nearby. Technically I've been raised by it, and I'm apathetic to all of my family but my father and my older sister.

On the morning thing, it's so bad that I won't get out of bed without constant pestering from a family members. I've tried coffee and soda, it just doesn't work for me. I don't have any idea about my neighborhood since I just got here about a week ago (Living with my mom, two sisters, and my grandmother, plus her sister, and her sister's son.). We're all in this... three bedroom, two bathroom house I guess. Bathalto, Illinois is really quite crappy from what I've seen so far.

I'm discouraged by homework because of the ease of the curriculum, and how stupid everyone in America apparently is. God, at least everyone in DoDDSE schools knew how to read.

Illinois has some great places to go to, not much to do though.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 10:07

Implying everyone in America is stupid...
Everyone I hang out with is intelligent to some degree... Only the regular program kids are the ones who are stupid as heck here.
I have one class with regular kids, and our homework is to make a calender with 48 events. That we can do in class. That is due in two weeks.
ANNNYYWAYSSS....
I'm addicted to my computer to, but my mom takes my laptop away if I become too antisocial.
It takes a lot to break an addiction. To make friends, really just find someone REALLY social. My best friend is a Sophomore who knew like everyone at the school, so I just follow her everywhere.
Waking up sucks, I set so many alarms. 4AM, 4:10AM, 4:15AM, etc. The last one has a longer one at 4:45AM.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 10:13

Wow Nik... this is the first time I've ever seen you say something nice like this... owo who are you and what have you done with our resident trollbait!?
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 10:43

20/80 rule.

Take your computer.

Throw it into your driveway.

80% of your time is now freed up.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 11:43

Banvora Ascernia wrote:
Wow Nik... this is the first time I've ever seen you say something nice like this... owo who are you and what have you done with our resident trollbait!?
SCHOOL Vlc_2011
Implying I'm...
a) Trollbait
b) Being nice as in not insulting 70% of my school.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 13:09

Those are weird teeth.

Anywho...
Do you really have to reply to almost everything with a bloody picture?
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 13:11

He does make a point, he does.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 13:25

The only thing that I like about my school is the fact that it's all white people. No niggers/spics. Go Illinois.

Anyway, most replies for one blog post, wooo.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 13:27

lol, the majority population of my school is niggers, although most of the staff is white, it seems almost like we are going back to pre-Civil war times except without the slavery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL   SCHOOL Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHOOL
Page 1 of 1