Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this? I don't even...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

What is this? I don't even... Empty
PostSubject: What is this? I don't even...   What is this? I don't even... EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:03

Hello everyone! This the show "What is this? I don't even..." hosted by yours truly. Mine will operate in much the same format as Tim's, in that it is based off of questions submitted by viewers. However, this show will be much less serious than his (Although it CAN be serious), featuring any and all questions that the viewers send in, as well as being done by voice. Along with the question may be a request for something that you would like me to do, but keep in mind, the show will only feature audio from myself.

So, before I can get started on my first segment I would like any and all viewers who read this to submit a question.

( There is a possibility of having a guest on the show if they have a microphone, although the quality will be questionable. )
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

What is this? I don't even... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this? I don't even...   What is this? I don't even... EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 0:30

Question reel to get you started:

Which is the best pony, and why?

How many tigers does it take to beat an olympic swim team in a foot race?

What is the greatest rock song of all time?

What is the greatest techno song of all time?

What is your favorite movie, and why?

How many squirrels would a woodchuck murder if it could chuck wood?

Please answer the question. (that is a question)

If fur is animal murder, is cotton plant murder?

You all lose the game.

If you had the need to sleep, what would you do with all your extra time? (note: you can still sleep, you just never get tired and never have to)

If you had one trillion dollars, what would you do with it?

Assume you have just become absolute ruler of the world, what is your first command?... and your next 9? (so first 10 commands)

If you had ONE wish that would come true, what would it be. (no extra wishes, if you try, then you lose your wish.)
Back to top Go down

What is this? I don't even...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Realphobistan News Network-
Jump to: