Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 19:53

TK wasn't phased by Katja's smile nor how long she had been looking at her, it made TK feel at ease, after all, no one outside of the group could ever look at TK for long without frowning at her bodily scars. "You obviously need to recheck on your definition of 'normal'." She smiled meeting Katja's gaze, for she found Katja normal compared to most.

Though once she registered Katja saying that she was glad she had the chance to meet her, TK's heart sank, and for a moment she felt as if this was the last time she would see her. TK didn't want to allow herself to even think negative, so she removed her hand from her forehead and replied, "I'm glad I had a chance to meet you too. And sure, ask away."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:10

Katja took a deep breath; she'd been mulling over her gameplan since they left and knew it wasn't going to hold water in the least.
"I won't be able to fight like this." She laughed. "It's funny, being as healthy as I am right now, I'd be useless."

She glanced over at TK before continuing.
"But I don't need protection. Actually it's quite the opposite... If I'm going to be any good, I need to grow weaker more quickly."

It was likely fairly obvious how she'd be able to accomplish those ends; put herself in a vulnerable state much sooner than the Hemophage would cause on it's own.
"There is an ancient human custom, that I've come to rely on when I'm in situations like this. Normally it's used as a detoxification process, like leeches or a steam bath, but for me, it will activate my implants and essentially turn me into a fighting machine.-- The favor I ask, is first don't panic; remember I've preformed this technique on myself before, and second, when it's finished and I'm no longer myself, don't let me kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:18

TK blinked and crossed her arms, "Alright I won't panic, don't worry about that and I won't let you kill anyone, not even yourself."

She chuckled a bit and tugged at her shirt a bit more. It was apparant that TK was becoming irritated with her tacky outfit. "Here's something that might make you smile bright, punch me with all your might."
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:24

Katja raised an eyebrow, but was hardly phased.
"Really!?" She said with a smirk, already balling her right hand in a tight fist.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:27

TK grinned and folded her hands behind her back, acting completely carefree. "Go for it" She winked, wondering if Katja would follow through or chicken out.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:32

TK had barely got the words out of her mouth before Katja's right fist collided with her jaw. She carried through the punch with enough force to break a man's neck, before returning to more casual stance, like she'd done it a thousand times.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:39

TK yawned, for the only thing that showed TK was hit was her violet hair rustling slightly. "Was that your best shot?" TK raised an eyebrow, it was clear she wasn't phased by the impact, not even in the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:47

"Afraid so." She said with a laugh. "For now. Ask me to punch you later and it'll be stronger, but I don't expect it to do much more to you."

She paused for a moment.
"Assuming what just happened applies to my fangs, then I believe you are just the person for what I asked." She remarked with another smile.

She looked around, then back towards the group. She wasn't familiar with WADEs interior in the slightest, but really felt it would be safer for her to increase her strength slowly and in private, rather than abruptly just before the heat of battle.

"Do you know of a place where I can be alone until we arrive?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:54

TK smirked, "Heh, I'm pretty much indestructible to you and a few other members of this group. Its a long story, but glad to be of help." She then shook her head in reply to Katja's question of privacy, "I apologize but I know not of any place where you can be in solitude. Perhaps after we get out of WADEs arm, I'm sure my fiancé will be able to help you with that."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 3:16

"I'd be happy to help. The most alone I can make you though is to make you sensually invisible to everyone on WADE. Will that work?" Videor asked, still standing by TK. Even though he knew she was indestructible, he could not help flinching when Katja swung at her...
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 3:23

"Actually yes if you don't mind." She said with a kind smile, probably allowing Videor his first glance at her fangs too, though her recent conversation with TK would have been plenty telling.
"I'll need a few hours, just before we arrive, If you think you can hide me for that long?" She added, doing her best to not sound condescending or skeptical of his talent; she didn't doubt him, but thought it best to ask beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 3:37

"I can handle it." Videor chuckled a bit as he focused for a moment. Katja wouldn't feel any different, but to everyone else it was as if she wasn't there anymore. Videor would smile and nod to her, letting her know that it was done.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 3:46

Katja took a deep breath. She had done this before, but it wasn't like she enjoyed it. To be frank if was damned painful, and always dangerous, but she wasn't goign to let her own insecurities about her strength stand in her way; if there was once thing Dr. Schilling had succeeded in, it was in finding a way to turn Katja's personality on a dime, and what Katja was about to do was certain to awaken the killer instinct he had desinged.

She glanced around, at Videor and TK, then back to the group; all seemed fairly oblivious so Katja simply let herself sit against the wall to make herself more comfortable, before reaching into her bag and producing a small pocket knife. She flipped the blade open and readied the knife in her left hand while holding her underside of her right wrist up. She took a last deep breath before several quicker ones as she pyched herself up before cutting into her wrist, blood spilling from the wound instantly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 13:39

TK bit her bottom lip, though she couldn't see her anymore, she whispered in hope that Katja would hear her, "Once we move, send Videor a mental message so we won't leave you hear, if you go berserk don't worry about it" TK smiled once and tapped Videor on his hand.

"I'll be right back" She said, and teleported back home to change into something more of her taste right now. TK put on a blood red, sleeveless twist tie halter top in form of a bra, black maternity shorts and a black jeweled anklet, black 1'' thick choker, and smiled at her engagement ring, hoping she wouldn't shatter it when she faught. She then teleported back to Videor and grinned, "So, how do I look?" Of course, TK was barefoot as usual. The lack of clothes helped her flesh be more at ease, for at this point she figured the consistent soreness of every inch of her body was due to her being pregnant.

She then averted her gaze over at the French guy whose hand she pricked and wondered why he didn't flinch at all. She wanted to go and ask him, but instead she watched him.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 15:09

"I think you look wonderful as always." Videor replied with a smile as he glanced at Katja. He could still see her and the blood, but assumed she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 16:40

Katja had never considered the technique bloodletting; afterall, she certainly wasn't trying to purify her blood. If anything, she was striving to get rid of Kate's. The wound in her arm was deep enough that it would continue bleeding steadily for another hour or so. The cut was deeper than a surgeon would have done, but she was also on a time frame, and had the luxury of rapid placed healing that would have the wound clotting on it's own before she actually bled to death.

Still, she was in a sort of trance, simply letting her right arm rest on the floor as she kept her seemingly nausious gaze ahead to the opposite wall. The sensation was euphoric, and it wasn't long before she could already feel her body growing weaker. In a moment of lucidity she glanced over at Videor with a comforting grin, and above all made it a point to never look at her bleeding arm; the sight of even her own blood had potential to send her mind reeling.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 17:17

TK took her eyes off the man and held herself, closing her eyes and began swaying side to side to a tune in her mind, a tune she used to hum 10 years ago with the group. She was eager to move on once more, but she wasn't about to leave Katja.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 14:50

(Sorry guys, this is the best I can do for now. School sucks)

Ariel tried to get her bearings as she realized what was going on. The Base was under attack, the Elements were sick, and now they were travelling through space inside WADE towards the Mastermind Base. Things were moving fast.

She was about to walk with the rest of the group into the arm when Leana started pestering her.

'I want to stay and talk to Sam!'

'She told us to go inside the arm. Besides, she's probably having an important conversation with Gabrielle's...friends.'

'I don't care, I want to talk to Sam!!!'

Ariel sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. Leana could behave like such a child sometimes. She conceded and stayed behind, waiting for Samantha to finish her business with the Frenchmen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 14:58

Sam noticed everyone leave but Ariel and the men. She nodded towards Ariel first with a small smile before turning to the French men,"[You all need to stay in WADE and help protect it with your Umbrakinesis. You all have a virus that the Masterminds created, so you'll only endanger everyone by going in the base. In here you're safe though. Take the ladder over there and you'll reach the head. In there you'll be able to see outside, and be able to protect as you need.]" Sam replied in French before walking towards Ariel,"Hello Ariel. I'm guessing it was Leana's idea for you to stay?" She smiled at this as she just waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:04

"Uh, yes," Ariel replied, "She can be quite childish... I wasn't sure if we should stay considering that you needed to speak with those men, and that you wanted everyone elsewhere." She played with her shirt sleeve, glancing at Sam through her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:06

TK had stopped swaying for a moment, and looked at Videor, "Where is she?" She whispered, "I need to carry her out, she can't stay here..."

TK looked at everyone leaving and decided it was time she followed.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:10

"Yeah... But I wanted to say goodbye to you two before we got there... We are only about an hour and a half away, and once we get near then problems will start to spark... I just want you two to stay safe is all..." Sam replied as her smile dropped, a deep look of longing and sadness in her eyes.

-----

TK would see a small outline of Katja sitting on the ground as Videor replied,"There she is. Just, be careful." He was worried about what she had said about lashing out, and even if TK could not be hurt was still worried.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:15

"Thank you" TK replied once she caught the outline of Katja. She was a bit worried about her, something about her posture wasn't right but TK didn't bother to show her concern. Oblivious to what Katja was doing, or what was even going on, she just walked to Katja, lifted her up easily and carried her where as Katja's stomach was on TK's back, and her arms hanging limp over TK's shoulders as if she were being given a piggy back ride more or less.

TK then proceeded to follow after everyone else, with Katja on her back weighing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:32

Ariel was about to reply but faltered, truly at a loss for words. Samantha looked really sad, and Leana was really starting to get on her nerves.

'Ok, shut up, you can talk.'

She heard a loud squeal and scrunched up her eyes, blocking out the sound as she withdrew into her mind and threw Leana out. Her eyes opened and that spark returned.

"Damn, I'm so glad Ariel finally let me out!" Leana said, stretching. "I can't just take over anymore." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 15:36

Samantha lightly laughed at this as she extended her arms and said,"It's good to see you again too Leana."

-----

Videor followed behind, watching the blood slowly drip down, some of it hitting TK. He assumed that Katja knew what she was doing, but she couldn't help but worry for the both of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next