Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capricorn Hunter 360

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Capricorn Hunter 360 Empty
PostSubject: Capricorn Hunter 360   Capricorn Hunter 360 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 23:53

Hello everyone, and welcome to Capricorn Hunter 360! I’m your host Victoria, and this is my opening segment! I was absolutely delighted when I was given the opportunity to host the show, and I told myself that I would be an idiot not to take it!

My promise to you, the residents of the glorious kingdom of Realphobistan, is to provide you with quality, unbiased, and factual news to inform you of all the happenings that go on here. I am sure that my hard-working associates will do just the same.

As for my first story, I would like it to be picked by you! After all, I want to report the news that pertains to the people, and your input would be most appreciated. Just leave a comment at the end of this segment with your ideas and opinions on what should be talked about, and I will definitely take that into consideration (as long as they’re not completely idiotic of course).

With that said, I believe it’s time to wrap things up. Your support is highly valued, and I promise to deliver your news! See ya, and good night!

Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Capricorn Hunter 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capricorn Hunter 360   Capricorn Hunter 360 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 0:27

✯ helen. ,,, raise your weapons, says:
i'm trying to find a topic!
idk what people are interested in
:/
omg, fish
the wonders of sea life
: D
Victoria says:
lol
go ahead

NUFF SAID.

P.S. nyeck nyeck nyeck >: D
Back to top Go down

Capricorn Hunter 360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Realphobistan News Network-
Jump to: