Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty french girl and hoods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Pretty french girl and hoods Empty
PostSubject: Pretty french girl and hoods   Pretty french girl and hoods EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:48

First dream I was in a recreational center or something, maybe some public building where people can hang out...I met this guy who was foreign, and he was pretty cool we chatted a bit and then this girl came up who I thought was pretty. She too was foreign, and apparently they were both french...and they were visiting here as a part of some exchange program or something.

For some reason, I wanted to tell the girl that I thought she was pretty, so I asked the guy how to say "you're beautiful" or something to that effect.

The word, or series of words, sounded right when I heard them, but now that I'm awake, I find it amusing as the what he actually told me. So I wanted to tell the girl, but I never got the courage to do it. She left. Dream over.

The words he gave me were along the lines of sounding like noos-foor-ah tu. With tu being the word "you", and the other being "beautiful". I now realize that he said (even if he ment to or not) Nosforatu, which is the name of a vampire, lol.

Second dream was interesting.

I was walking down a sidewalk on the right side of the street, going toward a house on the other side of the street, when I spy a patch of clover on my side. I look down at it to see if I can find a four-leafed one, which I often do in real life. I find one and begin to bend over to pick it when suddenly some dick shoved me from behind and I fell face-first into the patch of clover (and in the dirt). I rolled over to my back, and this black guy croutched in front of me and started making threats, the only thing I can rememeber him saying (specifically) was "What's your name?!" to which I shakily replied. I don't know why I was intimidated, because I wouldn't be in real life...seriously, I'd have not given two shits.

Either way, for some reason, he begins walking away. I then beat the living shit out of him, pluck the four leaf clover, and walk to the house across the street.

Dream over
Back to top Go down

Pretty french girl and hoods
Page 1 of 1