Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tim's drawing, car trip, D&D, and computer troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Tim's drawing, car trip, D&D, and computer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Tim's drawing, car trip, D&D, and computer troubles   Tim's drawing, car trip, D&D, and computer troubles EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 11:25

First thing's first.

I COULD NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT.

OMG.

...but what little I did sleep, this is what I dreamed:

First of all, though technically out of order from the title, I couldn't sleep for about four hours when laying in bed. Instead, I hallucinated. Like dreaming, but I can open my eyes at any moment of my choosing. These 'dreams' piss me off, because I don't get rest from them. Either way,

it was about the D&D group I'm hosting, and about the next part of the campaign. I dreampt that I had them meet this guy beside a river or something and there was a giant snake in his house. Idk...it wasn't in the original campaign idea.

Chronologically, Tim's drawing thing came next.

Somehow he was using a computer drawing program while we were outside, I assume it was on a laptop. He was trying to make some sort of design based off of three dots set up in a triangle with lines connecting them in the middle, then copy-pasting them to the side and overlapping the dots to create some sort of matrix or something? Idk. But he was asking me for that universal cheatcode that videogames like to use, but I jokingly gave him the wrong one and idk...but yeah. (it's the 'up up down down left right left right B A' code)

Then came the car trip.

I've had dreams like this before...we're going down some highway at night/in the rain/during the daytime but really cloudy. For some reason there was a jet involved that landed near us (vertical takeoff/landing) that had some weird piston landing gear thing that was like uh... a tripod thing...idk.

Last dream was terrifying.

Before I went to bed last night, a screw popped out of my computer, where the screen is. My screen has been loose lately, and I've been afraid of it braking. I took the screw and screwed it back in, tightly, and the screen seemed to be fixed. Well, in the dream, I dreampt that a bunch of screws popped out, on both sides, and the screen was more or less detatched, so I was trying to fix it. And apparently irl, there are some little cracks near the joint that keeps the screen attatched to the computer. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

But the screen is actually a lot less loose, so that's good.

On a final note, toward the end, I think I hallucinated about the more recent release of the Lost in Space movie. Which reminds me to see it again some time.
Back to top Go down

Tim's drawing, car trip, D&D, and computer troubles
Page 1 of 1