HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
We Tigers

PostSubject: Reading   16.08.11 17:51

Lol, I took a picture of my new bookshelf, and I'm still adding my books onto it. This is about 80% of my library.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Reading   16.08.11 18:23

your bed isnt made D:<
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Reading   16.08.11 18:24

lol, it normally is. I'm actually using my blanket atm in my desk, which is where I took the pic from.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Reading   16.08.11 18:28

Nice bed.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Reading   16.08.11 18:34

That's not my bed xD
Well, the one below is. The bed on the wall is waiting to be sold, cuz my mom keeps forgetting and wants to get rid of it.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading   

Back to top Go down

Reading
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1