Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infiltration gone wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Infiltration gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration gone wrong   Infiltration gone wrong EmptySun 14 Aug 2011 - 18:09

I was some sort of agent. Not really anything special or whatever, but I still had the feeling that I was some sort of spy or something, maybe a cop.

I was briefed about some mafia place or something (no, it has nothing to do with the game on this forum, as I think this mafia was actually a yakuza) and how they lure people into their building with some sort of promise of whatever...they'd lure people in and have them "test products" for them.

These products were actually puzzles, that once solved, would be set to detonate. One of which was similar to a rubix cube (but with only 4 panels on each of the six sides. The panels resembled the faces of dies). They would apparently do this for personal amusement.

I enter their building, and they think I'm some guy off the street, so they bring me up to this room, beyond a hallway with some paper doors, and there are those little puzzles on a table. They tell me to do the testing or whatever, and that they'll be monitoring me or something...they lock me in, and I start doing the puzzles. None of them go off, but I know they now know I'm an agent, so I run over to the table and flip it, facing the door, and just then, the door busts open and they open fire at me with AK's. I convince them that I actually tripped, which is why the table got knocked over, and they stop firing.

I thought they believed me.

They have me come out, and they start to walk with me elsewhere, when suddenly they all run into these side rooms and lock the doors, leaving me out in the hall alone. I look toward the hallway we came in from, and start to go toward it.

Suddenly, this freaky enormous snake starts slithering out, and I freeze, watching it. It was probably about 3/4 of a foot wide and about 20 feet long. It's face looked kind of weird too.

Then suddenly it hisses at me, and I see why it's face looks weird. It actually had 2 enormous teeth. Normally, yeah, snakes have two fangs, but these were different. One was on top, and the other was on bottom, and they fit side by side when it closed it's mouth. The teeth themselves were comparable in size to a .50 caliber sniper shell.

So this is where I partially realized it was a dream and practiced some teleporting to try to get out. Took me a couple tries, but I teleported around the snake and found the elevator I came up in. I tried calling the elevator, but it didn't come, so, with the snake approaching me, I walked through the elevator doors and dropped down the shaft, using something similar to featherfall to slow my fall, which didn't do much, but I wasn't trying to make it do much.

Dream ended.
Back to top Go down

Infiltration gone wrong
Page 1 of 1