Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alevon and ...who is this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Alevon and ...who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Alevon and ...who is this?   Alevon and ...who is this? EmptySat 13 Aug 2011 - 15:03

Lol yep, that's right, I had a dream I was Alevon from Tim's rp. I don't remember all of it, but I recall running on the side of a building with the suit, and then jumping off in front of a mall or something. What was cool was the fact that I could feel the pistons in the heels that I designed. Ran into the building and practiced a little time manipulation. Kinda sucked though because I was only aware of the before and after effects of it, and not during.

Later, in a completely different place, some dude asked me if I was a vampire (still Alevon).

Thhhheeeennnn I'm not Alevon.

I'm myself or someone else, and I'm in some somewhat older time period, in some old stone building or something...and I'm with someone else. While I'm here, I get flashes of memories (from another dream of the same place) I go through some trap door or something, and I see a familiar room.

An somewhat large (fat) black lady walks out and sees me, then approaches me. I don't remember the words exchanged, but it was something along the lines of "Long time no see....I'm glad to see you again....I didn't think I'd see you again" or something like that. She hugs me or something and kisses me on the cheek (while the other guy is standing to the side somewhere).

I recognize this woman and this place, but I don't remember exactly what happened when I had the dream before. I felt like this was my third time being there though...

The first time I had the dream with this woman and this room, I was running away from a group of soldiers or something, and wound up in this room, and met her, and she then helped me escape through a back room out into some old forest (had this dream a few months ago I think). But this time, I wasn't being chased, and I was with someone else. It was somewhat of a casual meet I guess you could say, but I felt like I was still on a mission of somesort.

How interesting.
Back to top Go down

Alevon and ...who is this?
Page 1 of 1