Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Videogame chase sequence -and- gang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Videogame chase sequence -and- gang Empty
PostSubject: Videogame chase sequence -and- gang   Videogame chase sequence -and- gang EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 13:40

I have to make this fast because the memory of this is fading fast enough that I can feel it slipping away.

First dream I was with Harilsp (in real life) and we were taking turns playing Deadspace 2. Why, I do not know. Either way, we got to the part where the exploding babies come in (if you haven't played, yes, that's a real part) and he was playing the game, running around the school or w/e trying not to get blown up by said babies. We get to the next part and it's my turn.

We go through a door (in the game) and suddenly it's different...it's supposed to be deadspace, but it's not. There's a bunch of corpses lying around that kind of look like the fast zombies from Half Life 2, except that they don't have a headcrab on their head (basically, they're skinless and you can see ribs etc). The room is a little small, and there's probably 10 or so corpses laying there. As I walk past them, a couple suddenly spring to life and begin freaking out and crawling towards me, with their neck suddenly enlongating nearly five feet, with their skull sitting on the end of it like a lolipop or something, idk (bad example). So I start running and shooting them, every time I pass a new one, it comes to life and the neck grows really long. Either way, I kill all of them, and proceed to the next door. Suddenly, a cutscene activates and the camera view moves into the room, showing another one of those corpses laying in the middle of the room...but this one felt different somehow. It springs to life in the cutscene and begin chasing me as I run through various small rooms and hallways, trying to open doors as quickly as possible to get through them. I die while trying to open a door.

I'd just like to point out that normally, videogames don't scare me at all in real life. The only games that I can recall that EVER scared me, are Pinkies (specifically that enemy) from Doom 3, and the Abandoned Orphanage level in Thief: Deadly shadows. However...when it got to this part of the game in my dream, it scared the FUCK out of me.

Either way, I pass the controller to Harilsp and he kind of shrugs and acts like he doesn't want to play anymore, but I still wanted to play, and it was his turn, so he went anyway I guess. So he plays it and sort of half-asses it since he doesn't want to play anymore, but somehow gets all th way to the end of the sequence, only to die just before reaching the end because he didn't feel like playing anymore. I sort of freaked out about it since he was so close and decided to give up on it, causing us to lose, but nonetheless it was my turn again. The same thing happens again basically, going back to me playing, except this time, I skip the cutscene so I can run past the corpse as it's getting up, instead of after, giving me more time. Either way, I still die.

Dream over.

Next dream was lengthy when compared to the pretty short last dream, but I don't recall much about this one's beginning. Somehow I become a member of what I assume to be a biker gang, or something like it, we go do stuff, and then we end up at the clubhouse (or meeting place, HQ, w/e) which was a small building out in the middle of nowhere architectually speaking (next to a road and in front of some wooded area, but other than that, there weren't buildings for a few blocks either way). The gang (that I could see) consisted of the leader, who was pretty mellow and cool with stuff, this other guy who was similar but sort of different somehow, a guy who was just sort of the token 'cool guy' (I think he had a biker jacket, a braided beard, and sunglasses), and this guy who got pissed off easily and got into violent fights alot...and then me, but I wasn't counting myself. I'm pretty sure there were more people, but I didn't see them. The little house/shack thing was obviously crappy, but felt sort of nice. It had a missing wall or two (the sheetrock or whatever was gone, it had a wall, but the wood holding it up structurally wise was visible), and had posters and whatnot around...I think there was a couch and a little tv set up too. Either way...

Somehow, I had pissed off the guy who gets angry easily, and he pretty much, on the spot, vowed to kill me. It wasn't like 'Man, I'm gonna fuckin' kill you fer' that!' ....it was less passionate and more sincere so to speak. The other members refused to get into it, as they didn't want to jeapordize the integrity of the group...therefore, they were going to just let us fight it out or make up on our own, since it was between us. I knew this guy truly wanted to kill me, so I didn't hesitate in arming myself. Forgot this part of the dream, but the jist is that he was trying to hit me with something and I was either getting hit or blocking it. Somehow, part of the wall comes down, and the frame goes between us. At this point, I break part of the frame or it collapses or something, so I'm holding a 2x4 with some misc. wood parts hanging off of it as he stands there, smiling at me. The guy I mentioned (that wasn't the leader or the pissed guy) tries to urge the other member of the gang to tell a story about the time where he did something that we found interesting (the time he spoke of actually happened earlier in the dream, but it was in the part I can't remember) in order to calm the other guy down to keep him from killing me. I sort of urge him to do it as well, and he starts to tell it...but the pissed guy stabs me in the stomach with a knife (I think) and a small fight insues. Dream skips to a point where I'm about 500 feet away from the club house, with the pissed guy still in there, knocked out or restrained or something, and I'm running away next to this railroad track that is now next to the road, with a giant (tall, mostly) train coming my way. The train is kind of wedge-shaped and mildly futuristic looking...either way, I keep running next to the road/tracks until I somehow get a lift from someone who gives me a ride down the road to a motel (which is only a couple miles away from the club house actually). Upon getting out, the pissed off guy pulls up behind us in a black car and pulls a gun out, beginning to shoot at me. I run toward the motel/treeline and try to dodge the bullets so to speak...

Now, I don't know HOW this happened, but somehow my dream makes it so the pissed guy hasn't come after me yet, and that he is still in the club house or out looking for me. I go into the motel (which now looks kind of like a small trainstation) and I go up to the counter with some extra clothes in my hand and for some reason, I try to convince the guy that I'm foreign, and french, to conceal my identity somehow. The guy asks for my name and the dream skips forward about thirty seconds. I'm still standing there, but I don't know what name I told him. He seems pretty nice though, and mentions that I would need some extra clothes and whatever (because I'm dirty and maybe a little covered in blood) I show him the clothes I have in my hands, and make some reference that I had more clothes elsewhere but must have dropped them or something...and he says something like "ok, Tim, that's alright" or something. For SOME reason, I told him my name was Tim apparently. Dunno WHY, but I did. I tell him that someone is trying to kill me, and that I need somewhere to hide (which is why I came to the motel), etc...the guy pulls up outside and I tell the guy at the desk that it's him. He lets me go to the roof to hide better, and my dream does a weird skip where I'm on the roof, and then it skips to where I'm hanging off the side of the building as the pissed guy checks the roof, and then skips back to me standing at the counter.

I'd just like to note that the place was WAY too small to be a motel, and I think it was actually supposed to be a train station, and I was trying to buy a ticket.

Anyway, I'm standing there at the counter and suddenly the tone of the dream shifts to a different one...like I'm at the same place and time, but in a different reality, where I'm not in the gang, and there is no danger. A friend of mine walks up next to me (I'm still standing at the counter) and shows me this videogame he had (the box). It looked weird and stuff, having like, a person in chains or something on the front covered in blood...I think it was a woman...either way, it was supposed to be the game I was playing earlier with Harilsp, but it wasn't deadspace, it was more along the lines of silent hill. Either way, another friend of mine (a mutual friend of the other friend and I) walks up next to us. I'd just like to note that the one with the box is a Dead Space 2 fan in real life.

I walk over to the vending machines (to the right of the desk, opposite the front door) and there's a group of people (kids/teens) huddled around this slab thing that's like some sort of kiddie computer...it was pink and had stickers all over it (big ones) that were supposed to represent the locations of the buttons, since they were more or less flat I think...and a number pad near the center-right of it. I think they found it and were trying to get it to work...there was a girl sitting somewhat high next to me ( like she was on a table or something) and I look over at her. She appeared to have some hispanic in her, though she appeared like a white person who was tan otherwise. She was wearing grey short shorts, and I was looking at the edge of them for some reason (the part on the leg where the stitching is) when she said something to me. I don't remember what it was, but it had to do with talking to her and not to be nervous about it. So I said hi and told her my name, nice to meet you, etc...for some reason, it came out shakily and nervously. I honestly don't know wtf was up with this part, but it was there nonetheless.

So that's that. Dream ended.
Back to top Go down

Videogame chase sequence -and- gang
Page 1 of 1