Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undercover crossdresser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Undercover crossdresser Empty
PostSubject: Undercover crossdresser   Undercover crossdresser EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 13:49

I know this one was longer than what I'm about to say, but this is all I really remember:

So I was at my school for whatever reason, as if it was still in session. I was in some room with a bunch of people I know. The room and hallway looked nothing like how my school's does, but it was still supposed to be my school apparently.

I seemed to be undercover for some reason, pretending to be someone else. I was (now, I know this is odd) dressed up as a black woman with makeup and padding and whatnot under my clothing in order to make it more convincing. It was going alright for a bit, with me just walking around the room, talking and making noises only ever-so-often. It felt like there was another person in the room undercover as well, but idk who they were or where, they just felt like my partner or something. Either way, I forgot to mention that there were no chairs or anything, people were just walking around as if it was a little party or something (I think it was).

So suddenly, someone calls for a conga line. When I go to put my hands on this girl's shoulders to form the line, I realize that my hands may give me away as a guy. The girl also happened to be a (just saying this to be descriptive) black girl I didn't like. I put my hands on her shoulders and she steps away from me, loudly saying things like "tranny! crossdresser!" etc.

Skipping ahead a little, the party was disbanded and I'm standing in the hallway just outside of the room. There's a big mirror on the wall that I'm looking into. I can see my face and my body and whatnot. I begin using my hands to wipe the makeup off my face. For some reason, instead of looking a brownish tan color, it now looked green with little hints of gold in it.

Suddenly, a girl walks up to my left and looks in the mirror as well, and begins messing with her makeup. This girl just happened to be the only girl I've ever been on a date with (irl). Something happens to make her walk away. Dream ends.

I think I have a logical reason as to why I had this dream.

Yesterday, I was thinking about the "Big Mama's House" movies, in which a guy dresses up as a black woman as an undercover thing. As far as the party and stuff goes, idk.
Back to top Go down

Undercover crossdresser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: