Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My serial's current situation and

Go down 
+4
The Wanderer
Gort the mighty
Bestdragon3
Ghosty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghosty
Ghosty

My serial's current situation and Empty
PostSubject: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 14:05

I'll be brief but blunt.

The last year so far has been somewhat...reasonable in my current plans, though they're not of the best, they are respectable to some degree.

However given my own personal dislike of starcraft and the volunteers I've come recruited and the difficulty of setting things up as well as a larger number of problems. I have decided to delete starcraft and forget about the performing my serial via the mods on Starcraft.

However I am very stubborn when it comes to my personal goals and will therefore stop at nothing to achieve them.

Given Tyler/Swindle/Germany's flawless loyalty, we have eventually come up with "brainstorming sessions", I like for some of the previous SCRP members and if possible, interested RPers, to participate in these sessions.

What are these "brainstorming sessions"?

These are multipeople convos that will take place within a certain internet chat program in which I will consult with volunteers on what will happen to each part of a story. I will hand the volunteers a beginning, in which I will describe what will happen up to a point where there will be a story block, the volunteers and I will work together to decide how to build the story on what should happen and once a unilateral decision has been made, we will continue with the story up to till the ending.

I do not ask that volunteers have to talk but I would like your opinions on what happens and of course two or even more heads are better than one.

These sessions are usually 15 mins minimally and lasts no more than 1 hour, I like to get at least two volunteers if possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, please take no delay in questioning me.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 14:26

Sure, I'll join. Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun^^
Back to top Go down
Ghosty
Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 14:31

Thanks, should anyone else wish to volunteer, add me on msn: swordofjustice7@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 15:38

I'll be joining. Or Try to.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 15:39

I would come, but according to many people on this forum, I'm very 'unoriginal' or 'nonroleplaying material'
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 15:41

lol Glad you final realized.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 15:44

MFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 16:29

Banvora Ascernia wrote:
I would come, but according to many people on this forum, I'm very 'unoriginal' or 'nonroleplaying material'

lol, you used to, but you've gotten better Razz
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 17:04

agreed, so don't beat yourself up man. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 18:18

I'm totally, and completely joining this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Ghosty
Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 22:33

@Gort

Add my email anytime if you're in

@Banvora Ascernia

Banvora, I don't really care if you're unoriginial or nonroleplaying material, something is better than nothing. So relax.

@Nikku

Its...to join in the circle again?(referrence to that 70's show)

@Khaoz

Appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My serial's current situation and   My serial's current situation and Empty

Back to top Go down

My serial's current situation and
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: