Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wait, what?

Go down 
+2
Bestdragon3
Rarity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 10:17

So, I was going to post something that I thought would be cool, but then I completely forgot what it was. That's why I'm writing this. If I start talking about something else out of nowhere, that's probably what I wanted to wr-

Ohey, there it is. I never knew that this forum had an actual hierarchy, so I was surprised when I read that news post. Honestly, I don't see much to this website besides general dickery, and some role-playing, so besides a few pats on the ass, or a ban hammer to the groin, I don't see any reason for actual administration. Then comes my question, what the hell does an RP moderator do? Just regulate the threads?

Now, onto something about my life which I'm about to pull ou-

'Kay, got my idea. I've never experienced strong hunger before, seriously. I've always been relatively well-fed, being a part of a middle class, so there was never a strong need for food. Well, now that I live with a poorer section of my family, (Uncle/Aunt, Grandfather/mother) who are probably low middle-class, sometimes we have food shortages, which leads to interesting experiences. While I like to think that I don't eat much, there are times where I'll completely forget about food simply because it's not there, and that's when a strange sensation happens hours later. I feel weak, and begin to shake, just a bit. It's very weird, and usually I try to solve the problem as soon as possible when it comes to my attention. That's usually in the form of some toasted bread, with butter slathered on one slice, and grape jelly on the other. Yum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 11:47

Yes, admins and moderators are just here to make sure people don't break rules. There is a list after all Razz
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 13:18

I forget to eat all the time. Like at 2:30AM this morning, I realized I hadn't eaten since Monday night.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 13:22

I've heard of that before, but I can't recall what it is. I think it has to do with sugar intake though
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 15:04

Hypoglycemia? I think it's just plain ol' hunger, though.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 16:01

Don't worry, you'll be fine.
I've gone days without eating before and it sucks, but of course that's just forgetting to eat... Just make sure you get food in you.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 17:31

I'd say it's normal hunger except the getting weak part, that sounds like hypoglycemia to me.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 23:09

I probably have a few deficiencies because of my bad diet choices. Also, does salt count blood sugar, or whatever the hell it is? Because I drink a lot of tea, but on the reverse, when there's little food, I tend to eat many, many crackers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Sponsored content

Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, what?   Wait, what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait, what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: < Insert Title Here >-
Jump to: