Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter II

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darian Twilight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darian Twilight

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 19:07

Arkwright City/Bolvin Family Compound

"A Hero isn't measureed by his courage but by the number of people that show up to his funeral."

---Tyler Bolvin could hear the loud shouts from the bosses room, even as he was still down the hall from his room. However the closer he got the louder the screams were, and they were certainly, very loud. Vincent Bolvin was a great leader Tyler knew this and remembered this, for otherwise he might just let his tongue slip. He lost his train of thought as he opened the door of Vincent‘s Study, an Associate half dressed with scars and horrible lacerations bounded through the door and raced down the hall, he’d end up like that poor fool if he were to let his tongue slip, or even worse. He entered the room and shut the door behind him. Vincent had a couple unfortunate souls tied up and was dealing with his anger in the most constructive way and that took the form of torture and other atrocities.
---Vincent brought a bat down on one of his victims. “Look at me Tyler just look at me.”
---He swung and broke the poor mans knee cap getting a piteous shriek from him.
---“Look at what the Bitch has got me doing.” He ranted on in French for a few minutes.
---“Look at me.” He swung the bat again and broke the mans other knee cap.

---Tyler plugged his ear with his fingers as the schmuck wailed so loud it hurt to hear it. “Now now sir I just heard what happened,”
---“Damn right you just heard! She’s wants me to strangle her or even worse things to that perky petit corps de la sienne!” He hollered and brought the bat down on the mans head silencing his wails.
---Tyler cleared his throat. “Now I know your mad, but sir it’s not that bad soon Skylar will marry the Abomination of Okis and our plan will be nearly complete.” Bolvin took several deep breaths and seemed to calm down a fraction. Tyler let out a silent sigh then went and poured his boss a scotch and steered him over to his chair and sat him down.
---“Look I tell you boss, were nearly there she’s trying to goad you, we’ll get her back.” He told him sitting across from him. “I have a plan to get back at her it’ll take a while to get it done, but it will get them right where we want them. Luckily, it’ll be worth it because we’ll have a sweet taste of revenge.” Vincent nodded and sipped the scotch, he reclined in the chair and snapped his fingers. “Bring me L'ange de rêve.” He said silently as if afraid to speak louder. Tyler shuddered but nodded and left the room he hadn’t thought of using HER but if that was what the boss wanted then that was what he’d do.
---Thirty minutes after Vincent sent Tyler on his way the door opened again and in she walked. Her hair was like threaded gold with eyes that shone like polished jade. Her skin was sleek and a rich cream color the made his mouth water. But what excited him the most was the death in her eyes they held the tales of pain and agony and of horrible deed and when he saw those orbs of green darkness he wanted to sink into them. And the name that belonged to this virtually unassuming women, “Dream Angel.” He said with quite reverence. His number one top assassin his Goddess of war and chaos. As deadly as she was beautiful and all the more appealing was her killing record. Over two hundred confirmed death and an unlimited line of unconfirmed death that made him want to get on his knees and beg.
---“My deadly Angel I need your assistance.” He said as sweetly as he could. She sat and crossed her sinuous legs and smiled at him. Vincent thought, Like a fox sniffing out a hen.
---“What can I do for you, sir.” She said the last word with a purr and it had the desired affect. He cleared his throat to regain some of his composure. He reached into his drawer and took out a file and opened it. Regulus’s picture stared out at her. “Regulus Lion of the Oki family, Oki’s strongest supporter most loyal out of any man she could hire and one of her few confidantes.” He sniffed disdainfully at the picture. “I want you to kill him.”

Arkwright City/Oki Family Compound

---The large Oki family compound better known as the, ‘Mansion.’ It sat comfortably at the top of the hill in what used to be a very refined neighborhood for wealthy folk that loved private property. ---The Mansion was surrounded by a ten foot wall with cords of barbwire running along the entire length of the wall. The Mansion held thousands of rooms and bellow the house was the armory and shooting range.
---Regulus walked along the long hallway that lead to the firring range. When he entered he was alone and he smiled, enjoyed being alone sometimes. He got into position and loaded his gun and turned on the ‘dummy machine’ as they called it. From the left wall emerged a cut out of a man with a rifle. He fired, two in the chest one in the head. The cut out receded into the wall. Another popped out from the ground. He instantly put a bullet in his head. It was standard and mandatory that every member put in a few hours in the shooting range a day. Most did it in the early morning he liked doing it in the evening alone with just him self.
---He had one target left when three unknown bullets hit it square in the head. They most certainly weren’t his he spun and leveling his gun. Oki stood there smiling that shark tooth smile.
---“Aw did I scare you?” She asked in a sweetly. His eye twitched as it often dd when she did that.
---“Your like a stray dog I can’t turn my back on you.” Despite his words he did turn his back on her and unloaded his gun and put down his glasses. He felt her hand on his shoulder. Hands he knew could cause a man extreme pain.
---“I love it when you do that.” She said hopping up on the little table that held all his cleaning equipment.
---“I’m of course sure I don’t know what you mean.” He set his gun aside and turned to her. “What’s on your mind oh ruthless one?”
---She smiled coyly at him. “Bolvin despite what I said he’ll try something not against Skylar no it’ll be against us hurting Sky would serve no purpose but hurting us would,.” She tapped a nail on the table, “You think he might come after you this time?”
--- Bolvin had never had the guts before but times were changing, if he didn’t have the city, no one could. Simple as that.
---She shook her head. “No not me, Sam, maybe or Natasha.”
---“I don’t like this, it’s not like the old days this is war not just trying to keep your turf to make sure the money came in now. It’s defend your turf so you keep your life.” She says hopping off the table. “We’re still the top dogs here Reg and he knows it and we keep proving it now the financial district is ours too and people from all over Realphobia come to us for shelter, our numbers grow and his doesn't, he’ll be scared, we’re boxing him into a corner, now he’ll take some revenge before Sam and Sky get hitched.”
---He nodded his head and took his gun apart and started to swab the barrel. “So basically he’s ready to snap.”
---She nodded and stretched her arms luxuriously. “Yup he is, keep an eye out okay he’ll try to make a devastating blow something that will affect everyone.” Regulus nodded. “Got it boss.”
---She smiled and sauntered off. “Oh and by the way.” She said turning back to him. “Make sure to watch your back.”
---He smiled at her. “Don’t tell me you getting sweet on me.”
---She shrugged her shoulder and walked away. He smirked went back to cleaning his gun.

Arkwright City/North Harbor

---The night was cool and and the harbor was lit by street lamps along the the warehouses. Regulus walked with his hands in his pockets. Sam was walking next to Regulus, his favorite black hoodie covering his head.
---“Why must I go with you?” Sam said in an almost whining tone.
---Regulus smiled and looked down at Sam, “You need to get out some more that’s why.”
---Sam sulked but followed him. As they neared the door to a warehouse, Regulus knocked on the side door. It opened and their ears were assaulted by the sounds of music, while their noses took in the full blast of food, cigarettes, and booze.
---“Come on Sam.” Regulus said giving him a little push. Sam negligently entered the warehouse giving Regulus a quick glare before turning away.
---The warehouse had been a favorite gathering place before the Market crash but now it was the only ‘real’ spot for anyone to go to. Regulus guided Sam to his private table on the second landing, it had a nice view, overlooking the floor. A waitress came over to the table.
---“What would you and your son like?” She said, obviously a little new.
---“I am NOT his son.” Sam grumbled tugging his hood to cover more of his face.
---Regulus smiled and turned to the waitress, “Some wine and a something for him.”
---She nodded and walked away to get the drinks.
---While they waited Regulus looked over the railing at the dancers down on the first floor. After a few minutes he turned to Sam. “Look Sam you need to get out more often life isn’t only killing.”
---Sam looked at him as if he was crazy. “This coming from the number one killer in the Family?”
---Regulus shrugged, “Third best, third not first.”
---Sam let out a slight laugh, “Same difference.”
---“Listen don’t let killing rule you, okay? Be better then me and your parents.”
---Sam’s head flew up and he looked Regulus straight in the eyes. “Who’s my father?”
---Regulus stared back unflinchingly, he shook his head. “Not a clue kiddo, not a clue.” ---Despite his words he turned his head looking away.
---Sam stared coldly at him, he wasn’t buying it.
---“Alright, alright, look, one day I’ll tell you, promise, but not today. All I’ll say is he’s a worse killer then me or your mother, so be better then us.” He said severely.
---The waitress returned bringing them their drinks. Sam sipped the soft drink and watched the band play.
---“If life isn’t about killing, why’d mom make me a killer?”
---Regulus looked at him and shook his head, “I don’t know that’s something only she knows the answer to.” He paused for a bit. “I could lie to you, but why do that? Believe me Sam, a life of killing isn’t what you want. It changes you in so many ways... You start to forget who you were, and you lose apart of yourself.” He seemed to stare right through Sam at something only he could see. “A part of your self you won’t and can’t get back.” He took a deep breathe then turned back to Sam. “So listen well Samuel think hard on what you want to do with your life you only get one,” He leaned back in his seat. “I wasn't always your mother’s ‘Lion’ her loyal Vanguard I was once just a normal guy, then bad things happened and I did bad things in turn and I lost a part of myself and became ‘Regulus the Lion.’”
---He chuckled at himself. “I can’t even remember my real name, I’ve forgotten it.” He looked at Sam with an intensity that had Sam, despite his skill, shift in his seat.
---“Sam don’t let yourself become only Oki’s wrath. Don’t become just a figure, a thing, a part of her, don’t be her right hand, or her left, be yourself, your TRUE self. Be independent, be Joseph Kasdanova.” He sighed and turned back to the dance floor. “Be yourself, be better then us.”
---He got up and turned to Sam, “Stay here, for an hour at least, I have some places to be, interact, be a normal kid, for Gods sake. Try playing a card game.”
---“Okay?” Sam said in a tone that clearly said ‘What the hell?’ He turned to look at him and nodded grudgingly.
---“Fine I’ll stay.” He told him.
---Regulus smiled and turned away from the table, “Your a good kid Sam, remember that always. I’ll be back later.”
---He adjusted his jacket then walked down the stairs to the side door. Just before he walked out he turned back to look at the table and patted his chest with his fist, giving Sam his word. Sam stared at him and nodded, pulling his hood again. Regulus smiled, he turned and left the building for the last time.

Arkwright City/Industrial District

---Regulus pulled the jeep around the corner of a series of tall office buildings. They used to be quite a sight in their time, he lit a square and looked over his shoulder at a cluster of shadows behind him before stepping into one of the dark buildings, made darker by the night.
---He walked amongst the dark support beam and empty cubicles of the offices with sure footing. He rounded a corner and placed himself flat against the wall and listened intently.
---There! The sound of disheveled rock and rubble, faint, but it was there. He was being followed. He’d gotten the impression when he was walking with Sam but he wasn’t sure so he left Sam there in company and surrounded by friends to make sure it wasn’t his imagination and he was right, who ever it was had been tailing him from the warehouse. He took out his pistols and moved faster through the building he needed a good vantage point and he needed to be careful the punk could have night vision.
---In fact she did have night vision. And Regulus had been right, Dream Angel had been following him from the moment he left the compound. She didn’t want to risk fighting the monster brat so she took her time and followed him to this place. Although it looks like it might be a trap, she was sure of it. She was planning on sniping him from afar but that looked like it wasn’t going to happen.
---She switched to full auto and fired at him, she’d have to kill him quickly for word of his skill was legendary amongst those who chose assassination as there calling. She moved fast and low she had to end this quickly every second he lived was a second he could use to out maneuver her.
---Regulus held his guns in front of him. Who ever it was just fired on him and he nearly got him. Yeah, he had goggles and they could see him, but not for long.
---He quickly took a Flash Bang Grenade that he kept on him. He always carried at least one on him. He quickly rigged it with a trip wire. When they came, they wouldn’t be able to see the wire with the green of night vision. He rounded a corner and waited. He heard the assassin's foot prints and then the bang of the Flash Bang, followed by the bright light. He heard a scream but it was a women's scream, not a man's, had he been mistaking the person for a man? When they fired wildly, he was certain they were after him.
---Dream Angel rounded a corner and had been moving carefully when she tripped something and was suddenly blinded.
---She threw away the goggles, while letting out a cry. She fired in a three sixty degree circle incase he tried to pull a fast one on her.
---“Damn you Regulus.” She said as her visioned cleared. She put in a fresh clip.
---“Helen Grieves! I never thought I’d hear your voice again.”
---She hissed out a breath and moved to the next wall and inched along it now being twice as careful.
---“I was surprised and delighted when your face came up along with your name I’m looking forward to this, to your end.” She said peeking around the corner. Two shells hit the wall near her and she rolled to the side and took cover behind a support beam.
---“Better watch your head there.” His mocking laughter seemed to come from everywhere.
---She scowled and peeked around the corner again, God how she hated him.
---Two more shots were fired at her, she ducked back and blind fired at him. “Hope you know I’ll enjoy killing you Reggy.“
---His laughter came again. “How about this,” his voice said from the darkness “Give up now and I’ll pretend to respect you after we fuck how about that?”
---She couldn’t help it, she laughed. “Not a chance in hell.”
---She heard his soft laugh. “Okay.”
---He fired at her again and this time she crouched lower and fired in the direction of the shot hoping to score a hit.
---Regulus and her played a very long game of 'cat and mouse' sometimes he was the cat and others he was the mouse, didn’t matter he’d kill her pure and simple, or so he thought. He had gotten her where he wanted, the moment she passed that archway she’d be his. He heard her foot steps and lowered down expecting to shoot her when... there was nothing there!
---He scanned left then right but he saw nothing. Then a glimmer of to the left and he knew it was a gun shot he felt the impact in his chest and felt himself hammered to the wall.
He looked down and saw the multiple wounds, all seeping with blood, and knew, he knew he’d die right there.
---“Sorry Sam.” He said as he slid down to the ground his guns held limply in his hands.
---‘VERITAS’. He looked at the other. ‘AEQUITAS.’ Truth and justice, well they never were much use in his profession anyways.
---“Perducat Dominus in manu mea et Sabbata mea sanctificabunt Ac si opus esse facta wrot propitiabitur mihi tum mecum et animam meam salvum.”
---He heard the sound of clapping and looked up.
---“How beautiful, the Lion's Prayer! What was that? Latin? Doesn't matter." Helen says walking up to him with a grin that wreaked of dark joy. "Well would you look at this, the Great Lion was just a great cat.”
---She laughed and stuck a heel into one of his many wounds, making him hiss with pain.
---“Fuck you Helen.” He said weakly.
---“Oh! No thanks dear, but I’ll think about it, when I go after that little monster.”
---Regulus' eyes shot open at what he had heard. “Don’t you dare lay a finger on him you bitch!”
---She laughed again and dug her heel deeper making him cough out blood, “Like you can stop me. Ff the boss says so, and I hope he does, the kid is dead.”
She smiled at him and removed her heel.
---“Ta ta.” She said sweetly and walked away swaying her hips as she walked, her heels making a clack, clack, clack sound as she left him there to die.

“Angels to the North and South, hear my prayer... Angels to the East and West do your best... watch over dear Joseph, while he rests.”

Last edited by Darian Twilight on Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 13:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 20:52

*reads*...hmmmmm *thinks for a moment*... *claps*

I like it ^_^ and really look forwards to seeing the rest of this play out ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 20:58

omgggg, i love me in this! xD
you've got something good going here, but i'd suggest editing your stuff before putting it on, as there were a few run on sentences and spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:04

well, yeah, I noticed those too, but nothing a quick read over from a friend wouldn't fix.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:10

Um, hang on guys, there was a slight miscommunication between us, he posted it up thinking i had finished editing.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:12

lol, kk Razz but I'm not gonna re-read it Razz... I understood what you meant with all the errors anyway Razz.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:13

Yeah ^^;
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 7:49

Lol Tyler reminds me of the Henchmen in Chinese kids shows. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 11:46

*bursts into laughter*
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 12:30

Ta]R[SoNiS wrote:
Lol Tyler reminds me of the Henchmen in Chinese kids shows. Razz

Lol Same.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 18:04

updated, cleaned, and shined! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 18:40

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter II   Chapter II Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter II
Page 1 of 1