HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store   05.01.11 14:03

Alright, I had one dream where everyone in the house sounded like characters from the Beauty and the Beast, and that there was one guy I didn't know. Well, everyone was investigating a murder, and all that wonderful stuff, when this mystery guy starts explaining the genius work of the murderer. He was showing me the knife, and then explained he was Gustov the eye Stabber, and tried to get me. Not sure of the end, cause I woke up after being chased around the house.

The one I had before though was of this fancy bookstore, and quite literally I spent all my time stealing their books and bringing them to a pawn shop. Baaack and forth. Was really fun though^^

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down

Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1