Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory Empty
PostSubject: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 13:05

Mix of three dreams actually, as I jumped between all of them.

Health insurance

I was in a Van with 3 other people, and would lay in the back (comfortable) and when we found someone, I would go out and give them papers so they can file for health insurance claims. I earned a lot of people money, and at one point got into a standstill with someone as we had a gun to each others head for money. In the end he joined us however.

Fear Museum

Then we parked at this large building which was a really nice mechanics restaurant at first, but in the back I found a creepy museum, with a room for every type of fear. The room I looked in, laughed, and avoided obviously was a room filled with spikes, a harness to hold me up, and no floor.

Maplestory

Then what happened was that I went back out and into the car and played Maplestory on my laptop, but it felt realistic and I was my rapetastic character. I shot lightning at everyone, and it was coool^^

So yeah. Nice dream tonight, almost remembered all 4 cycles^^
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 14:20

Sweet, I was stuck on the museum part XD

That one was more intriguing to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 14:23

Not kidding, there was a room for eeeverything. Even a spider room lol.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 14:25

lol
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 14:26

Damn, I can't be lucid enough to actually do this. xD
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 18:57

damn, Tim your mind is epic *high fives with foot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory   Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Insurance / Fear Museum / Maplestory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Misc. Categories :: The Mind of a Dragon :: Dreams-
Jump to: