HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sleeping Habits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
We Tigers

PostSubject: Sleeping Habits   15.12.10 17:08

Lately my sleeping habits have gotten worse. I started to go to bed at 11 or so and wake up at 5. 6 Hours of sleep... Also to add to that factor I've been getting progressively worse nightmares about every other night... The thing is I don't want to go to sleep. I just need to make it to Friday :c

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Habits   15.12.10 17:10

Insomnia sucks. I was up until 7:30AM this morning. You get used to small amounts of sleep after awhile.

Back to top Go down
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Habits   15.12.10 17:11

lol, i usually fall asleep at midnight, wake up around 4:30 XD

I do things sometimes, apparently.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Habits   15.12.10 17:58

It's reflecting on my health. That's why >_<

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Habits   15.12.10 18:07

Nikku wrote:
It's reflecting on my health. That's why >_<
Classic mind-F***.
Perhaps its the other way around. Your health is affecting your sleep, ie restlessness and nightmares is a symptom of an pre-existing condition.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Habits   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Habits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1