HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shard 17 - Given Choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
We Tigers

PostSubject: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 8:44

Okay... as of my report card (Straight B's, 2 A's (AP Classes so the curve makes it straight A's)) I get thirty five bucks. Plus my previous er...funds... it makes 65 bucks.
I'm deciding on getting on Rome : Total War, Civilization V (or is it IV?), and StarCraft II. Any help with choice my comrades?

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 13:14

SC2. The custom games add more to it then just Starcraft.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 13:20

Do you know if there's any Cat & Mouse hosted on it?

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 13:49

Yeah.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 15:18

SC2 is a lot worse for custom games and the gameplay is admittedly a little 'less' than the original SC, but it's still fun. RTW is a good game but also crucially obsolete, if you were offered Empire: Total War, then I would recommend that to trump all the other 3 games. Then again, neither your current system nor your new one will be able to run it.

Civ V is a good game. I have to say Civ IV was more fun, but it's one of the less complicated nation strategy games out there so I guess it's playable for you, but the large community in SC2 and general coolness of lobby-based blizzard custom games (As well as the kickass new skins) would make it my recommendation.

Hinaoki wrote:
Thanks for sorting that out for me, sir. You shall now be known under the name of Sir Lord Tarsonis the Necrophiliac Judge.

Nokiemens wrote:
Hah. I'm a twat? I bet even a bacterium exhibits more gender traits than you, and is STILL more honorable!

Terceau wrote:
Even a bacterium exhibits more gender traits than me. I like this.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 16:56

Ah. Thanks. I'm going with SC.
I enjoyed Civ. IV... but SC II sounds way better.
R:TW sounds good (With my funds I can buy R:TW and Civ. IV...) But my cousin has it... maybe i can get it somehow Wink

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
Back to top Go down
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   30.11.10 19:01

My recommendation: SC2.. but ONLY if they've added chat already. -.- they didn't have it at release, 'cause they're lazy bastards.

I do things sometimes, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shard 17 - Given Choice   

Back to top Go down

Shard 17 - Given Choice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1