Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:00

"Meh," she responded, starting to braid random strands of her long hair.

"Where'd you come from?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:02

"Kansas, with most of the others here"
She says, reffering to her teammates

..then, Alyssa just sort of blanks out, looking at the wall with empty eyes, silent
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:06

TK teleported to the booze and tooted her nose up in the air, waving one hand as if to say 'shoo booze'

"Hoy, hoy, Romanee Conti is what I drink, Romanee Conti only!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:13

"...what were we talking about?"
Alyssa asks Raine
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:28

Emir shrugs.

"At least try, it's my own special booze." He laughed
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:36

Raine doesn't say anything for moment then she replies with, "Kansas." She watched Alyssa closely, watching for any signs of something wrong.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:37

"...oh...yeah...was it your turn or mine?"
She says, her eyes blank, but they seem to be fading back to normal
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:39

"Yours, ask away," Raine turned her eyes toward the ceiling and just waited for Alyssa to ask another question. She war curious now as to why she blanked out so suddenly. She wondered if something in Kansas had to do with anything but she just kept silent.

But then she heard him.

And then she saw him, briefly, as if he was carried in by a stray breeze then he left, just as quick.

Raine cried out, as the sight of him sent a squeeze of terror through her chest. She leapt off of the couch and dashed forward a few paces only to stop, body quivering slightly with shock.

"Oh, God... Jon..." she let out a tortured whisper, standing, silent after.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 6:55

"...are you alright, Raine?"
Alyssa asks, seeming to be herself again
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 7:18

Raine shook her head, to clear her mind and then turned back and sat back down on the couch. She grinned and nodded her head, putting everything out of her mind, to save her sanity.

Am I going crazy...?

"Better than ever," she said, stretching her arms up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 10:31

Tia finally returned, boombox in hand as she replied gleefully,"I found this in my old stuff, and a friend of mine is letting me use his mp3 player. So I'm not sure what kind of music is on it, but you guys pick what you want." She put it down by the couch as she started looking through the song choices.

(Pretty much anything Razz)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 12:15

TK didn't bother to look at Raine when she heard her cry out. She didn't want the girl to see how worried she was about her and teleported to browse through the music instead. "By the way Tia, you have a room with a stage? Or at lease a large enough room like a gym? Oh! I mean besides the training room" she smirked.

"Hang in there Raine..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 12:53

Gabrielle's mouth opened slightly as she perused the list of songs on the MP3. "This guy has pretty much everything... even Pavement! Wow, that's so old." She landed her finger on one song, 'Here'. "That one, it brings back memories!"

(We're talking 90s old here, which is give or take 50 years old in that current time. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 13:05

(Lol hahahah XD)

TK's eyes followed Gabrielle's finger, "That means you're going to be the singer right?" she teased and thought about the song from Journey 'Who's crying now'.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 14:03

Tia thinks for a moment as she loses her smile a bit and replies,"Well... There is one place we could go that is rather large, but you can't tell anyone about it or I might lose my job here."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 14:15

TK bit her bottom lip, "I won't tell anyone I promise....but we...we can settle for the training room" she whispered.

TK stood to her feet, teleported to her room and checked on Grace. Then she fumbled through her closet and found a white, poly elastan, one shoulder style silhouette with keyhole bustline that has elegant rhinestone embellishment. She grinned at her self and twirled once, enjoying how it flowed with her and teleported back to the group, kneeling down to Tia again.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 15:40

When TK was back, Gabrielle furrowed her brow and exclained, "No, we need a guy! It's a guy song!" She looked down, suddenly flustered. "Don't ask me to sing, I can't sing, even if there is virtually no tonal range."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 16:19

TK grinned at Gabrielle, "Don't be so tense" she remarked, "I know a guy sings the song, I was just only saying" she laughed. "I won't ask you to sing, I'll sing if no one else wants to" she shrugged. She'd always wanted to sing with El on stage. Its been twice that she's been to his concert when things took a turn for the worst.

TK sighed, remembering how much she hummed with her rod 10 years ago, although she was sure no one paid her any attention. She just closed her eyes and thought about another song.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 17:44

"The training room isn't nearly as nice. Come on, it's sound proof, safe, has a cool lighting system, and has a sort of stage in the middle that we can use. Come on!" Tia replied happily, talking a walk down a path that looks like it doesn't see much use.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:09

TK shrieked in anticipation. "HURRY GUYS OR ELSE I'LL DRAG YOU WITH ME!!" Everyone knew TK wouldn't care who she'd drag, so long as they all get to have fun with her. "Tia, show me show me!!!" She exclaimed as she followed her with starry eyes.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:19

Emir was already drunk on his booze, his attention elsewhere getting drunk. He slouched in the couch and putting his hands on his face, about to barf.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:23

The walk didn't take long, but the floors were clean, which made it clear that it was a low traffic area. After about a minutes walk they made it to the end of the hallway, which ended in a large steel door with strange tubing on it.

"Alright guys, here we are! Just give me a moment to unlock it." Before someone could stop her, she turned into snow and went into the entrance to the intricate tubing as everyone could hear her sliding through the tubes.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:24

Gabrielle smiled crisply, nodded and went after her female companion, not wanting to have her limbs dislocated by an overexcited TK. She glanced once at Raine, once at Emir, and as a little goodbye message, put her fingers on the MP3 and held it up to herself, blaring the indie rock through the headphones. "Ohhh, yeah, classic lo-fi. Love it."

She glanced carefully at Tia, unsure what to say. So she just kept her mouth shut and listened.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:32

TK listened to the noises Tia made and glanced back at the others with a raised eyebrow. Only Gabrielle was there. She crossed her arms and tapped the tip of her right foot in impatient rhythmical taps. If no one else showed up soon, she'd get them all to come swiftly and 'pleasantly'.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 18:45

Alyssa walks with them, suddenly engulfed in a black mist, when it clears, he's Alevon again

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next