HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shard 11 - Jade Veridian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
We Tigers

PostSubject: Shard 11 - Jade Veridian   19.10.10 20:10

I'm working on a pokemon game. It may sound childish, but I'm making it pretty complex. The main story line is about a terrorist group "Green Earth" trying to overthrow the current government. It should be done within like a year (idk, maybe less or longer)

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: Shard 11 - Jade Veridian   19.10.10 20:12

yby, abbo

I do things sometimes, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Shard 11 - Jade Veridian   19.10.10 21:43

Pass the program you're using to make onto me? (via pm)

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Shard 11 - Jade Veridian   19.10.10 21:50

http://wahackpokemon.com/en/download/tools-gba
This site tells you all you need to know.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shard 11 - Jade Veridian   

Back to top Go down

Shard 11 - Jade Veridian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1