HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

StarCraft Forever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: StarCraft Forever!   15.10.10 18:56

So I was talking to the computer Graphics teacher next to my class and we were talking about games, I mentioned StarCraft and he said he knew of StarCraft and I told him what my old computer teacher did to the computers at my old Middle School. Mr. Hidalgo (my old computer teacher) had set up all the computers to do a LAN and allowed his computer and a select few other computers host a game for people. He also installed SC to EVERY computer in the classroom! SO I suggested this to Mr. Miguel and he said he might do that. *crosses fingers* plz plz plz plz

The internet is no longer just a land of videos and forums.
I have observed the great idiots of America from all over the internet.
I have lived among the Bronies, Redditers, Furry Clan, Tumblers, and Whovians.
I have watched virtual cities rise and fall, both because of strife, or because of trends.
I have wandered to many great forums across the internet and observed many different places.
I am the Wanderer and I have traveled through the many planes of existence that is the Internet.
I have learned a lot about this world and realize I know nothing about it at all. Thus I will continue to wander.
I am no longer a commander, I am no longer a Queen, I am The Wanderer
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   15.10.10 19:06

That would be awesome. Damn I wished the game was that popular when I was in School.

Hinaoki wrote:
Thanks for sorting that out for me, sir. You shall now be known under the name of Sir Lord Tarsonis the Necrophiliac Judge.

Nokiemens wrote:
Hah. I'm a twat? I bet even a bacterium exhibits more gender traits than you, and is STILL more honorable!

Terceau wrote:
Even a bacterium exhibits more gender traits than me. I like this.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   15.10.10 20:36

I want to go to your school now.. even tho i'd lose all the OTHER epic teachers who let us watch the Twilight zone in class.. Razz

I do things sometimes, apparently.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   15.10.10 21:20

In my computer class, there's a Z-Drive that has StarCraft, WarCraft, Cross Fire, and DoTA.
We can play at the end of the day. We can't during classs though cuz It takes too much bandwitdth.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   

Back to top Go down

StarCraft Forever!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1