Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StarCraft Forever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

StarCraft Forever! Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft Forever!   StarCraft Forever! EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 18:56

So I was talking to the computer Graphics teacher next to my class and we were talking about games, I mentioned StarCraft and he said he knew of StarCraft and I told him what my old computer teacher did to the computers at my old Middle School. Mr. Hidalgo (my old computer teacher) had set up all the computers to do a LAN and allowed his computer and a select few other computers host a game for people. He also installed SC to EVERY computer in the classroom! SO I suggested this to Mr. Miguel and he said he might do that. *crosses fingers* plz plz plz plz
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

StarCraft Forever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   StarCraft Forever! EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 19:06

That would be awesome. Damn I wished the game was that popular when I was in School.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

StarCraft Forever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   StarCraft Forever! EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 20:36

I want to go to your school now.. even tho i'd lose all the OTHER epic teachers who let us watch the Twilight zone in class.. Razz
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

StarCraft Forever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   StarCraft Forever! EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010 - 21:20

In my computer class, there's a Z-Drive that has StarCraft, WarCraft, Cross Fire, and DoTA.
We can play at the end of the day. We can't during classs though cuz It takes too much bandwitdth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StarCraft Forever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft Forever!   StarCraft Forever! Empty

Back to top Go down

StarCraft Forever!
Page 1 of 1