Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
We Tigers
We Tigers

Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip   Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 17:17

Okay lol... there was the Homecoming Dance on Saturday, which I attended. I was under dressed (In jeans and a flannel) while others were in suits almost XD. Anyhow I danced alot... though the music was ALL rap. So finally, after dancing for 3 hours, a slow song came on. A girl I had been dancing with in out "mosh pit" or group, was really funny and nice so I asked her to dance. It was very awkward but worth it. Anyhow... After thanking her for the dance, (It was 12 by then), the event was over and I left. Today, at break, my best friend came up to me and said that the girl, Danielle, has a major crush on me, and wants my phone number. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip   Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 18:18

luck buddy ^^
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip   Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 20:21

best of luck to you man ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip   Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip Empty

Back to top Go down

Shard 7 - The Wildfire of Gossip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Misc. Categories :: Nikku : A guide to all things that he thinks-
Jump to: