Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Beyond The Gate - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 16:54

To Tar:
The bartender says, "Well... the blacksmith is a good man, sir. but he should still be in his shop, just one block that way and down the road." he says pointing in the general direction of the blacksmith shop.

To Car:
Kathren sighs as Murray leaves. At the inn Murray would see the same innkeep and no one
else seems to be there anymore. In his room there is still the same bed, mirror, nightstand with that strange lamp without a light bulb on it, and the dresser.

To Nikku (continueing I guess.):
Shojo inquires, "So what are the specifics of this attack and when will it begin?"

Tonto smiles, "I am glad you asked, it will happen tonight at sundown... that isn't long off. We have two of our men posted in the guards barrack, and the guards in the north east tower. My daughter is in the bazaar, and we have a fire magician who is a street performer ready. Also we have the Blacksmith on our side."

Shojo smiles, "Well tonight will be a good time to strike, one of our acquaintance is probably causing plenty of trouble right now, and that should make this attack much more effective with their dwindled numbers, and the confusion made from it."

Tonto laughs, "This is excellent news! The strike will start in about 20 minutes now."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 16:57

Murray waved at the innkeeper and begin walking up the steps to his room. He began to lay down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 18:02

"Perfect, now I'd like 20 empty bottles and 2 metal canteens, please." Sheik said.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 20:09

To Tar:
The Barkeep looks at Sheik strangely, "uh... I suppose you could ask the patrons for their empty bottles, or drink them yourself... as for the canteens, those are 10 copper each."

To Car:
nothing is happening... the ceiling is a boring wooden board ceiling.

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 20:16

Murray begins to doze off, waiting for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 20:51

(I looted the bodies)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010 - 21:42

(sorry... fixed it XP)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 6:50

"Right... 2 canteens please." He said, drawing up plans to some odd contraption.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 17:37

To Tar:
The Bar tender got two canteens of water handing them to Sheik, and taking his money.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:44

Sheik exited, having drawn up plans to a simple arquebuis gun, taking bottles and handing them to his drunk followers. He then headed to the blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:02

To Tar:
The three drunks stumble along following Sheik singing, "hail, hail, the great death king, with the gifts he does bring, hail, hail, the great death king, to kick lord Akbars ass!" then they laugh and start singing it again. A guard walks out of an alley to hear this seeing you four. He begins to approach you, and you sense danger.
(5 minutes to sundown... note: at sundown I will freeze the RP for everyone who has reached that till they are all there)

To Nikku:
(20 minutes to sundown... post damn it!)

To Car:
(uh... your asleep so... sundown I guess... your char is frozen till the others get there Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:55

"Hi." Sheik said, waving to the guard before emptying the remainder of his clip into him. He was too lazy to insert more cartridges.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 22:04

To Tar:
The guard falls over dead and the drunks begin to sing louder now. The blacksmith shop is just down the street you can see it now.
(4 minutes 30 seconds till sundown)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 14:43

" Strike? I am ready..." Leon replied, " But what weapons am I using? "
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 16:47

To Nikku:
Tonto smiles, "Well of course, here this is all we can spare for now." he says tossing Leon a double sided dagger, it is not a new dagger but not an old one either. it seems to be somewhat worn from minor battle.

Leon would easily catch the dagger as it re-forms in his possession, the blade curves back and elongates as the rear blade flattens and the front blade sharpens. the blade becomes clean and new as the blade glints in the light. The tattered leather hilt and handle binds itself and tightens making it's grip fine and form fitting to your hand.

Tonto's eyes widen slightly at that, "You are a great weaponsmaster, I have not seen one of your kind in some time, and few that could actually manipulate their weapons."
(18 minutes 30 seconds to sundown)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 17:23

" Yea... This stuff is kinda new to me too..." Leon replied, thanking the man.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 17:53

To Nikku:
Tonto looks confused for a moment, "New?... but you would of had to have trained for years to be able to do that... how could it be new?"

Shojo waves a hand, "No, he just means that he only recently developed that skill into a usable state."

Tonto leans back in his chair, "Very well then... you both should do anything you need to prepare... the attack will begin very soon. it will take a short time to get back up that ladder and get where-ever you want to be when the assault begins... so, for positions, I could use somebody else to help me go assassinate the instated official of this area in his hut... and the other one of you could go to the spire-like building to the south west and kill the scribes there right away before they can signal a call for help with their magics. If they manage that we will be crushed shortly after our victory here... and if the official isn't slain we will not succeed anyway."

Shojo nods, "I will let the Kid chose where he wants to go, I will take the secondary mission."
(14 minutes 30 seconds till sun-down)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 17:56

" I can kill the scribes. " Leon said.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:03

To Nikku:
Tonto smiles grabbing a shimmering purple liquid in a bottle handing it to Leon, "Here, drink this it will provide some defense against their magics, and whatever you do, make sure that you don't let any of them lay a hand on the orb on the third level. There are also 3 men loitering around outside that building, they will help you with the attack, You should rush to the third floor and stop any from contacting the orb there, if they do then we have failed... you should leave now... Me and Shojo will go to assassinate the official in the meantime, and we have plenty of other agents causing a panic and spreading the enemy forces thin."

Shojo nods, "Indeed... we will leave in a moment, I suggest you go and get your job done as well Leon."
(11 minutes left till sundown)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:07

*Leon nodded. With the dagger in hand, he ran out and noticed the men in front of the building waiting for him.
(what does the building look like? windows, wall type, ladders? etc.)
Leon was going to use the men as a distraction while he climbed to 3rd floor and secured the orb.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:13

To Nikku:
The tower looked like it was made out of stone as if it was lifted out of the ground and twisted around. There is a single window on the top of the building that curves with the rest of it and a steeple cone-like top above that. the building walls are smooth and seem like it wouldn't be possible to climb, at least not without great skill.
The men are speaking as Leon approaches, "Now remember, no one touch the orb or it will send out the distress signal." then turning and seeing Leon, "Uh, hello... what are you doing here?"
(2 minutes till sundown)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:17

"I'm the one sent to kill them. I'm sure you're the men who are supposed to helo me out?"
Leon replied.
" I'm going to try and sneak around them when I go in to secure the orb. Count to 20 and I should be around them. On 20 rush in and kill the nearest ones."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:21

To Nikku:
The men shake their heads, "No, there is only the front entrance... we will rush in and keep those on the lower level from advancing... James will accompany you and hold them off on the second level, and You will have to hold them off on the 3rd floor."
(1 minute left)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:22

" Okay then... I'm not good with tactics. So on count of 3? "
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:24

To Nikku:
They nod and wait for his Leon's signal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next