Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderation Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Moderation Requests Empty
PostSubject: Moderation Requests   Moderation Requests EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 19:25

First of all, check here if you're about to make a request about being a moderator. Second of all, this is the place where all the requirements are laid down. Therefore, the rules for requests.

Currently, we ARE taking requests.

Just in case a place opens up or we require a new moderator, here's a basic list of everything you need to be qualified before you request anything. Asking and begging will get you nowhere, and if somebody tells me they're being harassed, then the harasser in question will have to be mightily kicked in the arse. I might possibly edit this, but the rules are solidly laid down.

• You have to be an active member. Check on the site at least every two or three days, we aren't asking you to be on 24/7.
  • You have to have at least 100 posts. No, I will not make exceptions. Unless said moderator was from the previous site (SCRP), forget it.
  • You have to be grammatically adept; therefore if you can't understand what a capital and a period are, you need some English classes. Preferably, you can even be 'highly literate'.
  • You shouldn't have any problems with any other members. You won't be a moderator if you pick fights with everybody and obviously smite people for absolutely no reason. If the affected peer gets butthurt by a moderator's action (closing a topic, sending a warning message), then that does not count as picking a fight from the moderator's direction.
  • You have to, preferably, have experience with moderation from other sites. It'd be harder for me to consider if you've never had practice.
  • Furthermore, every moderator must have knowledge of the rules.

I put all the important parts in bold. Send me or 0blivion requests through private messaging. Existent moderators do not take requests. Posting a topic that promotes you when there are open slots for moderators will automatically get you disqualified.

The possible moderation teams are...

Administrators -- All-powerful, da boss of everybody (never going to be open, sillies). [Unavailable]
Global Moderator -- Moderate everywhere. [Unavailable]
Roleplay Moderator -- Moderates in roleplays, participates in roleplays, and takes care of your questions about roleplaying. [Available]
Event Moderator -- Manages events (We have no need for that yet as there are no official events to consider.) [Unavailable]
Chat Moderator -- Moderates in the chatbox only. [Available]

Finally, if you have any inquiries, please message me and I will explain at length.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/

Moderation Requests
Page 1 of 1