HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beat Some Ass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Beat Some Ass   10.08.10 18:20

Well I enjoyed the dream I had. I was more or less myself, but older, and was with another guy and this girl. She was incredibly good at fighting video games, and would always kick both of our asses. Anyway, I lived on the streets, where as my friend was rich, and he happened to really like this girl. Thing is, she really liked me, and I only saw her as a sister. So there was an odd relation type thing going on there, when someone tried running both of us over (guys) and take the girl for himself. So I broke the muffler off from beneath, and beat his head in with it. It was rather fun actually^^ But I awoke after we fixed the car, dumped the body, and walked a bit.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Beat Some Ass   10.08.10 18:25

uh...k?

lol...reminds me of the dream I had where I snapped this dude's neck...had to force it around since I couldn't snap it quickly...I felt every bone in his neck pop as his spinal cord broke...yada yada yada...it was an interesting dream...

Sasha Blause:

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beat Some Ass   10.08.10 18:25

You violent pigs. xD

I'm not one to believe in magic
But I sometimes have a second sight
I'm not one with a sense of proportion
When my heart still changes overnight
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Beat Some Ass   10.08.10 18:26

Hey hey hey now, if I'm going to be a pacifist in the real world I want the right to beat ass in my dreams.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beat Some Ass   10.08.10 18:28

All of my dreams are about war usually.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat Some Ass   

Back to top Go down

Beat Some Ass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1